• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 20-year-old illegal man residing in Phoenix is accused of having sex with an 11-year-old girl and allegedly getting her pregnant.

The investigation started back in November of 2018, when the victim, an 11-year-old girl, was found with a hickey on her neck.

Police say the girl told her mom she was "in a relationship" with Cobo-Perez.

In a police interview, Cobo-Perez admitted kissing the girl multiple times and giving her a hickey.

Cobo-Perez told police he knew "their relationship was wrong," according to the police report. He also agreed to stop the relationship and have no further contact with the victim.

However, six months later, on May 17, a pregnancy test revealed that the girl was pregnant.

According to the police report, the girl then told police that she and Cobo-Perez had had sex, and that "he is the one who got her pregnant."

The police report states that Cobo-Perez admitted to having sex with the girl in his car parked near her school, and not using protection.

In a letter written by Cobo-Perez (which has been translated from Spanish,) the suspect said "he knows he could go the jail for having a relationship" with the girl, and that "he does not care if he goes to jail," according to the police report.

An undocumented immigrant from Guatemala begged a judge to be deported after he was arrested for allegedly impregnating a minor in Arizona.

Carlos Cobos-Pérez, 20, appeared before the magistrate in Phoenix last week accused of getting the 11-year-old girl pregnant.

Through a translator asked if he could sign off on his voluntary exit from the United States so he could get out of the situation.

'If I want to sign my order of deportation, am I allowed to do so or no?' Cobos-Pérez asked.

The judge then told him that it was 'something this court doesn't do'.

The pregnant girl's mother told Univision Arizona that her daughter will have the baby.

'I have no other choice but to support the child ... She will have the baby,' she said.

'Instead of her enjoying her childhood, she is going to move on to another stage [in life] instead of being a child.'

The girl's mother hopes Cobos-Pérez is not deported.

'He needs to pay for what he did,' she said. 'If they let him out and send him back, he'll be able to come back pretty easily.'

Well mama told no lies about him coming back.

Back