• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dark Star

Book Whore
A 20-year-old woman and a 72-year-old man were "intimate friends" until romance turned to violence, said Denver District Attorney's spokeswoman Lynn Kimbrough.

Jennifer Stroth was arrested on a domestic violence charge in Loveland on Feb. 17, after the couple had moved from Denver.

The ensuing investigation turned up evidence of two earlier knife attacks on her paramour when they shared a home in the 4900 block of Raleigh Street in Denver, Kimbrough said. Stroth is accused of stabbing the man on Feb. 1 and Feb. 16.

The man sustained serious injuries, according to prosecutors. He was not identified by prosecutors because he is an alleged victim of domestic abuse.

Her picture is truly priceless!
http://www.denverpost.com/crime/ci_8369634

I'm on it, Hip. That girl gives Crazy-Eyes Moolic a run for her money. :)

20080226strothjenniferppv7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I stumbled across that somewhere and figured since I can't put it up on my door at work, I could use it here bcs damn if it ain't true!

Back