• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
A 20-year-old Phoenix man accidentally killed himself with a handgun early Tuesday morning at his home near 27th Avenue and West Union Hills Drive.

The man was in his bedroom with his friends when, probably thinking the gun was unloaded, he shot and killed himself at about 12:40 a.m., Detective Cindy Scott said.

Alcohol was present and may have been a factor, though it has not been determined whether the man was intoxicated. There was no suspicion of foul play, Scott said.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...2008/06/24/20080624abrk-gunshotdeath0624.html

I think I'm gonna take that off my list of " Neat Party Tricks".....

wow 20 yrs old what a shame. this happened to one of my husband's coworkers a few years back. it's so sad.
(on a completely inappropriate note does this remind anyone else of season one 90210???)

wow 20 yrs old what a shame. this happened to one of my husband's coworkers a few years back. it's so sad.
(on a completely inappropriate note does this remind anyone else of season one 90210???)

that shit fucked david up for a while!

no really, that's sad and a reason not to play with guns when you have no experience with them. especially when you're drunk, man.

Back