• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A two-year-old girl was killed by crocodiles after straying into their enclosure in Cambodia.

Rom Roath Neary died after wandering away from her parents and apparently climbing through a gap in a fence, at her family's crocodile farm in Siem Reap.

After she died, her father climbed in himself to rescue her remains from the crocodiles, who were fighting over them - but was only able to retrieve what was left of her skull.

Police lieutenant Och Sophen said the toddler's mother, who had recently given birth, had lost track of Rom because she was busy with the newborn.

Rom's father returned home later, realised his daughter was missing and started looking for her before discovering the horrific truth.

Sophen said: 'He found a skull in the crocodile enclosure.

Rom's parents, whose names have not been released, had built a fence around the crocodile pit but the little girl had been able to climb through a gap in the barrier.

Police have launched an investigation into the tragedy. They also issued a warning to families with crocodile farms to keep a close eye on their children at all times.

The shocking video, shot by an eyewitness, of crocodiles fighting over Rom's remains and her father entering the enclosure to retrieve her skull has been shared on Facebook and video-sharing platforms.

This link will show pictures

Last edited:
Stop your wailing, bitch. If you'd kept an eye on your toddler, she wouldn't be dead.

There was NO way that fence was going to keep out a toddler, the gaps are huge. How could you possibly let your little girl wander away when you live on a fucking crocodile farm?!?

Last edited:
Thanks for fucking up the few hours i had left at work this morning..fuck. Ppl were asking what was wrong n all i could say is you dont want to know. That poor child my god.

Back