• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Virginia State Police and the Virginia Missing Children Clearinghouse have issued an AMBER Alert.

2-year-old Raequon Alan Ashby is believed to be in extreme danger and was last seen at Park Way, Front Royal.

Raequon is a white male with brown hair, blue eyes and is about one foot nine inches tall. He weighs 25 lbs and was last seen wearing a light blue Paw Patrol shirt with a dark collar and red and black light up Paw Patrol tennis shoes.

The child is believed to have been abducted by Jashar Raequon Ashby. He is a black male, with black hair, brown eyes, 5 foot 10 inches tall, weighing 130 lbs, wearing a purple camouflage shirt.

He was last seen driving a 2008 Red Chrysler Town and Country minivan, VA tag VTR-8376. Officials said that vehicle was recovered abandoned around 12:45 a.m., Thursday.

he's been found but what idiot would go ad make a big deal of the man being Black then the kid being white when its the father? 13 hours ago:
Because the baby looks white and they were giving a description of the baby.
And also the dad and the dad looks of mixed race black.
It would have been much weirder had they described the baby as being black but looks white with blue eyes.

Because the baby looks white and they were giving a description of the baby.
And also the dad and the dad looks of mixed race black.
It would have been much weirder had they described the baby as being black but looks white with blue eyes.
it's also been a trigger before, that was what I caught from wording & after some things that have happened on twitter & worse real life, that baby is the spitting image of the dad, if you look at the article i put up dad is definitely latte same with his features. Also, police reports of him being found were out before article went up

it's also been a trigger before, that was what I caught from wording & after some things that have happened on twitter & worse real life, that baby is the spitting image of the dad, if you look at the article i put up dad is definitely latte same with his features. Also, police reports of him being found were out before article went up
Well the article says the baby has blue eyes. Go back and look. Those are brown eyes.

So I do see your point
*It's a white blue eyed baby with a black man.

Glad he has been found.

Latest posts

Back