• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
“We all pray that we still find him safe but that’s just not the way it’s pointing at this point,” Hampton police chief Terry Sult said at a Friday news conference.
I don't think it was from the beginning they just didn't want to admit it & had to go through procedures to keep from blowing the case against her. the way that one looked on the first announcement, he knew but had to maintain, it reminded me of that couple that knew the guy had killed their pregnant daughter but had to sit there with him in an interview

Tomlin spent five months behind bars, after her then 1-year-old daughter was severely burned when she sat the child down on a hot stove, and then failed to take her to the hospital for days. According to the records cited by WTKR, Tomlin had five kids at the time.

What a horrible spewer of spawn. Human piles like her are why abortion must remain legal. Although birth control would have been much better. Actually - maybe this one could just leave this world entirely and the world would be a better place afterward.

The body of a 2-year-old Virginia boy was recovered at a steam plant Wednesday morning, 10 days after he disappeared, police said.

A police officer searching the plant found the remains of a child believed to be Noah Tomlin, though formal confirmation is pending, Hampton Police Chief Terry Sult said at a news conference on Wednesday.

Noah was last seen when he was put to bed at about 1 a.m. on June 24 at his mobile home in Hampton, police said. His mother, Julia Tomlin, told police she went to check on him around 11 a.m. Monday and didn't find him, authorities. She reported him missing at 11:36 a.m., launching an extensive search, police said.

Julia Tomlin, 34, was charged with three counts of felony child neglect, police said on Friday. The charges involve three children, including Noah, according to police.

Crews searched a landfill, dumpsters, homes and sheds in the massive search for Noah. Sult said searches sifted through 2 million pounds of garbage.

Sult said the search for the little boy took "a toll on our community and our first responders."

"There are officers who are shedding tears. I was holding one of our employees in my arms this morning that was crying," he said.

"It will take time for all involved to recover and heal," Sult said.

pisses me off about these murdering c**nts os the amount of time, money & emotional trauma everyone is put through into fruitless searches and they should be charged more while they sit on their stoned fat asses and watch. there are cases i do believe in hard manual labor in prison and murderers especially these types are in theta category. Every die that was spent needs to be paid back. I also think it is excessive for people to buy all these stuffed toys and lowers and such for a dead baby when they oud be taking it to shelters and places with live babies that cold actually appreciate them and spend the flower money on actual food for the same

whats a steam plant? did she put him in the trash?
I'm hearing "steam plant" and seeing a facility that makes steam for heating and power in my mind's eye.

Wikipedia doesn't have an entry for "Steam plant", but there are several entries for various power-generating sites that use the words in their name. The article linked in this thread doesn't say where in the steam plant he was recovered, so I don't know how he came to be at the plant.

--Al

I'm hearing "steam plant" and seeing a facility that makes steam for heating and power in my mind's eye.

Wikipedia doesn't have an entry for "Steam plant", but there are several entries for various power-generating sites that use the words in their name. The article linked in this thread doesn't say where in the steam plant he was recovered, so I don't know how he came to be at the plant.

--Al
good, I am not the only one tried looking it up and wtf

--Al

This particular steam plant provides power to the NASA-Langley facility. https://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/researchernews/rn_WastetoEnergy.html

I’m local to this, what a shit show! Rumor has it that Julia dismembered his body and passed him off as trash to a friend that hauled it off to a dumpster—said friend also reported this trash well after the fact, he is also one of the paternity candidates for Noah.

Hampton mom Julia Tomlin is charged with murder and disposal of a deceased person in the death of her 2-year-old son Noah Tomlin.

Hampton Commonwealth’s Attorney Anton Bell announced Thursday morning that according to an autopsy report, Noah died from blunt force trauma and battered child syndrome.

The signs of abuse included “the types of injuries that you would find that would literally stop the growth of bones ... due to either some severe disease, such as cancer, or some type of abuse – or even malnutrition.”

Bell says based on the autopsy report there is “no question” in his mind that Noah was tortured.

“There were injuries that were healing and so we know some of those injuries could be from days to actual weeks, but there are indications that they were not necessarily fresh,” said Bell. “The injuries that caused the death were two fractures to the skull. Those injuries had not healed at all. As a result, we know they were absolutely the cause of death.”

The charges against Julia Tomlin comes four months after Noah was first reported missing from his Buckroe Beach home. His body was found in the Hampton Steam Plant more than a week after he disappeared.

Noah’s mother, Julia Tomlin was arrested a few days after Noah was reported missing. She was originally charged with three counts of felony child neglect.
1572547384210.png

Look at how chubby & happy he is in that pic— bet it was taken while he was living with foster mom. Rest in peace honey

"A Hampton Circuit Court grand jury on Monday indicted the mother of a 2-year-old boy whose body was found in a trash incinerator after a 10-day search last summer.

Julia Leanna Tomlin, 35, was indicted on a charge of second-degree murder in the death of Noah Tomlin, whose remains were found July 3 at the city’s trash plant off Wythe Creek Road.

Tomlin was also indicted Monday on five other felony counts, Hampton Commonwealth’s Attorney Anton Bell said: Concealing of a dead body; three counts of felony child neglect pertaining to Noah and two other children; and a new count of child abuse involving Noah.

“We had one additional charge, based on the prior injuries to the child prior to his death," Bell said, declining to elaborate about the toddler’s previous injuries."

. l . i . n . k .

Oh Dear! So she has 5 children removed from her care.? Instead of trying to improve her situation and make a real stable home she proceeds to have more , fresh innocent wee victims and one of them disappears? She’s not a person who has the child as her very first , most important priority, So many things left to chance. Judge , this woman needs to be headed to the closest spay & neuter clinic. Don’t allow her to custody of the children, she is not capable of their car. I never won mum of the year, but my child and Grands have never suffered more than a minor scrape on my watch, because when they are in my care that’s my first priority!

FFS it's like people can't use google -
HAMPTON — A Hampton judge has removed two public defenders who have been representing a mother charged with murdering her toddler in 2019.

Circuit Court Judge Michael Gaten ordered the Hampton Public Defender’s Office off the Julia Tomlin case last week following a motion by Hampton’s top prosecutor who accused the office of dragging its feet.

Commonwealth’s Attorney Anton Bell asked Gaten to replace — and impose sanctions on — the defense lawyers after they asked that a trial scheduled for later this month be postponed, even on the heels of prior delays.

“This is procrastination — at best,” Bell said he told Gaten at the hearing. “We’ve been prepared each time to go forward. We want — the community wants — some resolution of this case.”

Though Gaten declined to hand down sanctions, he removed Hampton Deputy Public Defender Dan Mazzio and Assistant Public Defender Dave Anderson from the case after hearing from both sides.

“The judge said that (Julia Tomlin) has a constitutional right to have prepared counsel,” Bell said this week. Gaten appointed Tyrone Johnson, a Hampton lawyer in private practice, to take over Tomlin’s defense.

Story continues here

Two years after the death of 2-year-old Noah Tomlin, his mother, Julia Tomlin is scheduled for a plea hearing.

The Hampton Commonwealth's Attorney's Office said Monday that Tomlin was expected to plead guilty Tuesday to charges related to her son's killing.

Tomlin reported Noah missing on June 24, 2019, and on July 3 of that year, police found his body at the Hampton Steam Plant.

When police found his remains, they said they were in an "advanced state" of decomposition. The police officer who found his body had to leave the scene, it was so graphic.

After an autopsy, the medical examiner found that Noah had fractures to his skull that likely caused his death. Hampton Commonwealth's Attorney Anton Bell said the evidence of child abuse was almost to the level of "torture."

"The type of injury this child suffered was as if a child had fallen several stories," Bell said. "His abuse was of such a nature that his bones stopped growing. There was evidence of that."

His official cause of death was blunt force trauma.

Back