• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A 2-year-old boy vanished from his Virginia home after his mom put him to bed early this week — and he’s been missing ever since, according to local police.

Noah Tomlin was last seen around 1 a.m. Monday, when his mother told police she laid him down for the night at their Hampton mobile home, local police chief Terry Sult said at a Monday press conference.

The tot’s mother reported him missing by 11:30 that morning, Sult said. Cops launched a number of searches, but couldn’t find Noah anywhere, so they called in other local agencies — and even the FBI — for assistance.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/2-year-old-disappeared-from-virginia-home-after-mom-put-him-to-bed-cops/

Or the ocean
I think they buried him or put him out to where it would look like he went and died of exposure or fall, creek or woods are near by would be where I'd be looking. just checked latest, they had already hinted they thought the worse but now are searching dumpsters & landfills only notice there were no videos or pictures of moms or any entreaties of giving her baby back

Last edited:
I think they buried him or put him out to where it would look like he went and died of exposure or fall, creek or woods are near by would be where I'd be looking. just checked latest, they had already hinted they thought the worse but now are searching dumpsters & landfills only notice there were no videos or pictures of moms or any entreaties of giving her baby back
I think they should search the house

It has been four days since a Hampton toddler was last seen. Police are continuing their search for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin.

Hampton Police have not said if there has been any foul play in Noah's disappearance. Investigators say they are still entertaining all possible options, including that he walked away from the home on his own.

In 2010, Julia Tomlin spent five months behind bars after pleading guilty to felony child neglect.

Court documents say her then-1-year-old daughter was severely burned after Julia sat her down her on a hot kitchen stove.

Investigators reported that the child was taken to the hospital days after she was burned and the burns had transformed into red welts, then into blisters.

Court records say at the time of the incident, Julia had five children. Police have not said how many children were in the home on Monday when Noah was last seen.

Police say Noah's parents have been cooperating with police since he was reported missing.

holy shit she walked away from a newborn in a bath
She's trash.
I'm sure she did something bad to Noah. She did or she know who did.
Post automatically merged:

And there it is folks.
Post automatically merged:

holy shit she walked away from a newborn in a bath
And burned a child on a stove.
And she's now been arrested in the death of Noah.

Last edited:
From 2010.

Most of the comments on this old threat are just distaff members arguing amongst themselves. But this caught my eye.
"I was right there. I got her up and ran and put cold water on her and there were no marks until the next day. I should have taken her to the emergency room, that's my fault and because of that I have lost all my five kids."

So her current pack of kids mentioned on FB were born since 2010.

Last edited:
2 year old Noah Tomlin inexplicably vanished on June 24th, 2018 from a no doubt luxuriously appointed trailer home in the Hamptons.

Oh wait no, that is Hampton Virginia...hmmm, well so much for luxury.

According to uterus cannon and former inmate 34 year old Julia Tomlin (aka mother) she put the boy to bed at 1 a.m. without incident of any kind. Imagine her sooprise when at 11 a.m. she went to check him and POOF! gone! Eventually at 11:35 a.m. police got her call that her son had just disappeared.

So when cops arrived a massive search ensued involving police, FBI & volunteers in a 5 day hunt for Noah. As time has worn on and Julia's incarceration for neglect of her 1 year old daughter in 2010 came to light, things have changed for mommy dearest. Now charged in the murder of her son the search has become a body recovery. She seems a bit put out by that...

Noah is/was a cute little messy faced champ.
Let's hope all indicators are wrong and he is found ok.

Additional source adds 3 charges of child neglect.

Last edited:
Back