• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Police arrested a man who allegedly beat and suffocated his 2-year-old stepdaughter during the World Cup soccer game Saturday afternoon before jamming a screw down her throat in an attempt to make the slaying appear accidental.

McAllen police arrested Hector Castro, 28, after firefighters called officers to his apartment at 3101 N. Eighth St at 4:18 p.m. Saturday, said McAllen Police Chief Victor Rodriguez.

Firefighters and emergency medical personnel had been called to the house in reference to the girl’s apparent choking on a screw, Rodriguez said. But after a cursory examination of the girl, whose name was not released by police, it was clear the screw had nothing to do with her death, police said.
[...]

Castro, an illegal immigrant, gave investigators a confession that implicated himself in the girl’s death, Rodriguez said.

Castro told investigators he was looking after his stepdaughter as he tried to watch the World Cup soccer match on television Saturday afternoon.

The toddler would not stop crying, and Castro allegedly gave the girl a severe beating, cracking several of her ribs before suffocating the girl, Rodriguez said. He then jammed a screw down her throat in an attempt to make the suffocation appear accidental.
[...]

Four other children live at the apartment, Garcia said. The kids have been transferred into the custody of Child Protective Services, Rodriguez said.
[...]

Castro faces a capital murder charge in the case because of the victim’s young age.
[...]
http://www.themonitor.com/news/screw-40251-beats-stepdaughter.html

Are you fucking kidding me??? The fucking soccer game was that god damn important...it's a fucking SOCCER game. Who cares if the baby is crying...you dont have to listen to the game, the only thing you hear are those damn vuvuzela horns anyway. Poor baby, probably just wanted to be held, or had a dirty diaper, or wanted to eat...and this piece of shit couldn't take time out of watching his precious soccer game to attend to her.:dong:

Boy, he had his priorities in order, didn't he. Selfish fucktard. Let's go to Home Depot and load up on screws, nails and thumb tacks; then we open his mouth and pour them down his throat.

Hasn't this ass hat heard of a DVR or TiVo?

These are necessities when you have small children and enjoy TV!

What an asshole. I guess he doesn't have to worry about getting a DVR now.

While he comes from a culture where futbol is serious business, millions of Latin Americans manage to take care of their children and/or stepchildren and watch the games without killing anyone.

It seems Hector and I had the same problem. A whinny, screaming toddler trying to be the boss. My 3 year old little girl screamed for the entire final 15 minutes of the US game on Friday. She insisted that it was her turn to watch something. My husband and I tried to distract her with some of her toys and offered our laps so she could watch with us but in the end nothing would do but changing the channel to Dora. But, since I am the parent and feel that I have at least equal right to watch the TV I let her throw her tantrum through the rest of the match. When it was over I told he I would turn it to Dora only if she calmed down so we could talk about sharing and patience. Sure, it was absolutely annoying to listen to her during them game but my husband and I are the adults and as such we need to maintain control of ourselves with the understanding that our children aren't always capable of doing so.

Mythic1, you mean to tell me you didn't think of stranguling or beating her to shut up? *end of sarcasm*

Seriuously these animals have only one place, six feet under ground. Boy would I love to play soccer with his head, the one on his neck, and the one n his pants. That's assuming he was born with a dick.

Fucking murdering bitch

OMG what an idiot. Screw to throat to cover tracks...Its original but a bit on the mild retardation side.

Obviously has a few faulty sparkplugs.

Based on the time that EMS was called out, and guessing on when he killed baby girl,
I'd say she was crying because she needed to eat and a nap too, not to mention simply being payed attention to.

Wonder where mom was?

Sounds like she was the youngest in the home and often her needs were not being met.
I would hear the baby crying all the time,” said Garcia (neighbor), as she held her year-old son in her arms. “Not even my son would cry that much.”

Four other children live at the apartment, Garcia said. The kids have been transferred into the custody of Child Protective Services, Rodriguez said.

It gets me so angry children treated like adults when they are still babies, toddler, just little ones. They need more sleep overnight and naps daily, they need to be feed regularly and don't like sitting in piss and shit. And since they are much like adults, they get bored and have shitty moods sometimes. Stop expecting kids to be what they are not and accept what they are, or just don't have them at all. And for fuck sake, stop being so mean and vicious and demanding a child to bend to your every will and whim, 'cause that makes you a bully an asshole in extreme cases, a baby killing bastard.

Rest in peace baby girl....so sorry.
th_angelbabyth2.jpg

I would hear the baby crying all the time,â€￾ ....Hmm. Sounds like more than usual for a kid to be crying. Poor little thing. She was probably living in hell for a while before she passed.
Deport his ass to his country and put him in prison there!! It will be to easy for him here. 3 hots and a cot and protective custody and shit. At least in a third world country we will know he will definitely get fucked in the ass!

A 28-year-old man pleaded guilty Tuesday to the murder of his 2-year-old stepdaughter, whom he beat and suffocated during a World Cup soccer game.

Hector Castro, 28, told police in an earlier confession that he beat the girl because she would not stop crying during the game. Firefighters responding to his McAllen apartment found a screw lodged in the infant's throat which police believe was an attempt to make her death look accidental.Castro entered the guilty plea Tuesday in the 332nd state District Court. Judge Mario E. Ramirez Jr. sentenced him to 45 years in prison. He will be eligible for parole after 18 years.
http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/castro-120822-police-mcallen.html

Someone who murders like this should get no second chances. No parole should ever be given to someone like this.

Back