• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are asking for the public's help finding a 2-year-old girl who disappeared while playing outside an east Charlotte apartment complex.

Police said Abigail Aziza was last seen playing outside the Arcadian Village Apartments on Cedars East Court Friday around 7:30 p.m.

She has black hair in a ponytail and was last seen wearing a pink / reddish dress.

Channel 9's Erin Edwards said CMPD officers and firefighters have been seen going door-to-door in the neighborhood.
1571456353550.png
1571456370181.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the fuck lets a 2 year old at 7:30??

The parent(s) were too busy getting their drink and drug on .. :punch:
I thought the exact same thing! I am a veteran and a former paramedic so I have a lot of people who assume that I am fearless. NOPE! My point is that even after having been in life threatening situations several times I don't even hang around outside after dark unless I am with my husband or other trusted people (very small list). So WTF is this baby girl doing outside at that hour. Here in our house that time of the evening is bathtime and jammies and our son is almost 9.

I thought the exact same thing! I am a veteran and a former paramedic so I have a lot of people who assume that I am fearless. NOPE! My point is that even after having been in life threatening situations several times I don't even hang around outside after dark unless I am with my husband or other trusted people (very small list). So WTF is this baby girl doing outside at that hour. Here in our house that time of the evening is bathtime and jammies and our son is almost 9.
I'm hoping the parents are charged ..

Back