• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two women have been charged after police say they neglected their mother, who was found covered in feces and with maggots inside of open wounds.

According to charging documents filed Wednesday, the alleged elder abuse was reported to police in June of 2018.

Police responded to a home in Salt Lake City and found a woman "lying in her feces with multiple wounds/bed sores on her body."

The woman also had a "gaping wound" that was decayed to the point her bone was exposed, while other open wounds had green puss, maggots and black flesh around the edges, the documents state.

The victim is confined to a bed and wheelchair and requires assistance daily. Police state she is in the care of her two adult daughters, 38-year-old Paula Leona Rhodes and 37-year-old Terry Gardner.

Charging documents indicate Rhodes admitted she had not bathed or cleaned her mother in a few weeks and that Gardner told police she was aware of the maggots in her mother's wounds.
https://fox13now.com/2019/01/10/uta...Lr9ym-JNjfIFhi5YLLG985TDNEUVGy8C4-OO9bxzYSusA

I could never do that to my mother. My mom never gave up on me at my lowest point... this would NEVER happen.
Fuck those bitches.

I could never do that to my mother. My mom never gave up on me at my lowest point... this would NEVER happen.
Fuck those bitches.
My mom has been horrible my whole life and I couldn't do this to her.
But what I could do is drop her off at a nursing home. No maggots for her and no pesky trial and prison for me.

My mother and I were never close but I couldn't do this to anyone. I'd be trying to help her and she'd be bitching about everything as usual, but I couldn't stoop to her level and be a bitch to her.

Latest posts

Back