2 women accused of neglecting mother who was found covered in feces & with maggots inside of open wounds

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
46,596 2,548 397
Two women have been charged after police say they neglected their mother, who was found covered in feces and with maggots inside of open wounds.

According to charging documents filed Wednesday, the alleged elder abuse was reported to police in June of 2018.

Police responded to a home in Salt Lake City and found a woman "lying in her feces with multiple wounds/bed sores on her body."

The woman also had a "gaping wound" that was decayed to the point her bone was exposed, while other open wounds had green puss, maggots and black flesh around the edges, the documents state.

The victim is confined to a bed and wheelchair and requires assistance daily. Police state she is in the care of her two adult daughters, 38-year-old Paula Leona Rhodes and 37-year-old Terry Gardner.

Charging documents indicate Rhodes admitted she had not bathed or cleaned her mother in a few weeks and that Gardner told police she was aware of the maggots in her mother's wounds.
https://fox13now.com/2019/01/10/uta...Lr9ym-JNjfIFhi5YLLG985TDNEUVGy8C4-OO9bxzYSusA

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Keepalowprofile

Make America rake again.
Bold Member!
May 25, 2014
Ratings
85,772 6,671 563
HELL. See you soon.
I could never do that to my mother. My mom never gave up on me at my lowest point... this would NEVER happen.
Fuck those bitches.
My mom has been horrible my whole life and I couldn't do this to her.
But what I could do is drop her off at a nursing home. No maggots for her and no pesky trial and prison for me.

Members online

Latest posts