• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/2-j...rested-on-child-endangerment-charge/586428840
The Essex County DA's office said the girls are facing child endangerment and assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon charges.

Danvers Police Chief Patrick Ambrose told Boston 25 News that the girls put a baby in a refrigerator and then posted video of it on Snapchat.

They were arraigned Tuesday in Salem Juvenile Court and have been released for the time being.

"The Department of Children and Families received a report on this situation and is investigating in collaboration with law enforcement," said a DCF spokesperson.

Due to the girls being minors, there is limited information the state or DA's office is releasing at this time.

Ambrose said the baby is doing fine and is home with its parents.

Social Media is the ruination of the world.

I wonder which one of these rocket surgeons thought it was a good idea to put a baby in the refrigerator? I'm just glad they didn't think the freezer was funnier. Everybody wants the clicks, and the likes, they'll do anything to get some notice, even if it's negative.

Does anyone know where this video is? What with mom not wanting these girls prosecuted, I'm wondering if it was a quick 5 seconds into video, then grabbing the kid back out no harm done. Like those pictures you see of dad or whoever sending photos to the mom/parents of baby in an oven dish pretending like it's going in the oven or something. No intention of hurting the kid, just doing something to be funny that isn't but a second. Also, I hate how people always bitch this is because of social media. No it isn't. This was going on before social media when there was just pictures and video of it, and hell even before that! Why? Because if it was malicious then social media not being around won't change anything.

If mom doesn't want her to watch the baby again, fine. But I feel like mom was a little over the top considering what was described. Either way, the baby is fine. No harm done, so that's a good outcome.

Back