• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1567622969390.png

Drivers in Oklahoma are being asked to slow down on wet roadways after officials released dramatic dashcam video of an SUV losing control and slamming its U-Haul trailer into two firefighters responding at the scene of a crash.

The two men with the Stringtown Fire Department were standing on the side of the road when the oncoming vehicle appeared to hydroplane, shows video posted by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. The spinning SUV struck the side of a parked first responder vehicle on the shoulder, causing the trailer to whip around and smash into the two men.

The firefighter facing the out-of-control vehicle appeared to raise his arms in an attempt to push the other man out of the way before the trailer sent them flying several feet away.

Video at the link

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably distracted and didn't notice the slow down in time. I noticed an SUV driving sloppily, not slowing down in a school zone but then sitting at a stop sign for way too long. I looked over, and, sure enough, the bitch was looking at her stupid phone.

Of course, right now wet roads are the last thing we have to worry about down here.

Latest posts

Back