• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A 2-month-old baby died over the weekend and now his father, 19-year-old Xavier Richardson, is charged with murder.

"I've never seen anything like this in my life," said City Prosecutor Jeff Limbian.

Xavier Richardson, Jr. died at St. Elizabeth Hospital on Saturday night.

Police said when they found the infant, he was blue, not breathing and had signs of abuse.

"As a result of a horrific child abuse situation, this child has died," Limbian said.

The father is charged with murder, felonious assault and child endangerment.

Authorities said the baby's mother left the child in Richardson's care while she was at work.

Richardson told officials he was asleep, then he noticed the child gasping for air. The baby was taken to the hospital that night.

There were several injuries on the baby, including something Limbian said he's never seen before -- "absolutely horrifying bite marks."

"Injuries that no human being, particularly a baby, should have to suffer," he said.

An autopsy is being done on the infant. The charges could be increased in severity depending on what the coroner finds.
1552998289690-png.14638

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

His facebook
View attachment 14642
"Demon Boy" You sir are just the worst. I agree with Satanica, chimp exhibit and let them bois go without food for a couple days before he' put in there.

Siobhan

Tùlach Àrd
Staff member
How can you bite a baby??!! What the hell actually makes anyone think 'Oh hey, I'll bite him to make him stop crying'?? Or hurt a baby in any way?! He's an animal. A vicious animal.
When my nephews and nieces are small, they love when I give them "sugar nummies" : using your lips to "gum" them, you make "nomnomnom" noises on their forearms, as they giggle.
I once made a mark on my oldest niece's arm that looked like a very light hickey - and while she suffered no pain, and wanted "more nummies", I was despondent and crying for days in knowing that I had marked her skin, even if it was in gentle playfulness.

I can't fathom what would make any adult bite a 2mo old, even 2-3 year old children of average intellect know better than to do this to another child.
The only thing that could cause me to bite any living creature was if I was fighting for my life and allow survival instincts to take over.
Post automatically merged:

Either feed him to a tiger, lion, shark, crocodile/alligator etc or throw him in a garbage compactor.
I vote for gator bait.
Simply take him out deep into the salt flats, where there are often old deep set tide marking cedar posts, tie him to a post with barbwire on an incoming tide, and gut him with a rusty knife.
You then leave him there with the knife, giving him the option to finish himself off before the gators (and sharks) quickly get the scent of his bloody guts.

The only difference between this and other gator baiting techniques is that you're not intending to hunt/kill the gators.

Last edited:

AngryLittleMexican

In this World, Anger is Necessary.
Bold Member!
OK so one, dad look fem as shit.
and 2 - have ya'll seen the mamas teeth? This bitch looks like she could make some gnarly bite marks.
ALSO she is currently exploiting her son by actively selling tee shirts with the dead baby's pics on them. Aside from ONE post calling daddy a 'bitch' she doesn't seem mad or irate at all.

Mom's FB
Gage Brimhall FB

Attachments