• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 24-year-old father is accused of abusing his 2-month-old son so badly that a neurologist believes the boy “would likely have irreversible brain damage,” according to court records.

Calvin Harbaugh III, of Xenia, is charged with felonious assault and endangering children stemming from the May 6 incident.

“Calvin first denied knowledge of any possible way (the baby) got hurt,” court records read. “Calvin eventually admitted he lost his patience when (the baby) would not stop crying.”

Harbaugh told detectives he violently whipped the baby and bounced the child up and down.

“He admitted he did this very rough and stated (the baby’s) head was bouncing off his shoulder,” a detective wrote in court documents.

Harbaugh told police he walked away and when he returned to check on the baby, the child had thrown up and was unresponsive.

When the baby’s mother returned home, she called 911 and Harbaugh walked away from the house, the court records read. Harbaugh was upset with himself when police interviewed him about the incident.

The baby was still at Dayton Children’s Hospital on a ventilator Wednesday, according to detectives.

Last edited:
I guess this dumb fuck did not think to walk away from the baby before brutalizing him and probably destroying his whole life.

I don't give a shit that he is upset with himself and is able to verbalize it.

The two-month-old's only way of verbalizing he needed to be changed, fed, cuddled or not feeling well was to cry and you (Calvin) didn't want to hear it so no one should want to hear your bullshit either.

I am just concerned that he will get a plea deal and be back out in no time.

I hope that the mom gets a permanent restraining order against this man and never allows him the ability to see the child.

Latest posts

Back