• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

teddybearcarseatemsreflection-jpg.22620


"A 2-month-old boy in Kentucky died of hyperthermia this week after police say a family member unintentionally left the child in a car for several hours.

Lexington Police Department spokeswoman Brenna Angel said officers were sent about 7:30 p.m. Thursday to a home on a report of a deceased infant.

Based on a preliminary investigation, Angel said detectives believe a family member unintentionally left the child in a car for several hours Thursday.

Angel said the child was identified by the Fayette Count Coroner's Office as Valen Hakizimana.

An autopsy cited hypothermia as the cause of death, Angel said.

Around 4 p.m. Thursday, the temperature in Lexington reached 84 degrees, according to the National Weather Service."

L I N K !!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TX Leather Face

Active Member
So sad. Perhaps the family deserves criticism. Perhaps they deserve grace. Here’s another one from my neck of the woods that didn’t make DD:
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
Ugh. So tired of this.

I never once forgot my babies in the car. I did forget a box of big sticks they were a total mess when I found them.

I think if I was a new parent now, I would be paranoid and hook a bungee from my wrist to the baby seat or something.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Staff online

Top