• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Raleigh police say two men and a juvenile have been charged in connection with the murders of Anthony McCall and Brendan Hurley - who were reported missing on July 17.

James Daishawn Robinson, 21, and Ryan Craig Veach, 19, have been charged with two counts of murder in connection with the homicides, police said.

A juvenile has also been charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

McCall and Hurley were last seen Tuesday on Neuse Landing Lane in North Raleigh.

ABC11 spoke with Anthony McCall's parents and girlfriend while he was missing.

"He would always communicate where he's gonna be at - then, yeah he'd return home at a decent time," said Anthony's father Mark.

According to Anthony's father, he was picked up by Brendan around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday to let out dogs at his mother's house.

Anthony's mother says she spoke to him on Tuesday morning but reached out via text asking about taking care of the dogs - she never heard back."

DD1h.jpg

Robinson & Veach!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Raleigh police say two men and a juvenile have been charged in connection with the murders of Anthony McCall and Brendan Hurley - who were reported missing on July 17.

James Daishawn Robinson, 21, and Ryan Craig Veach, 19, have been charged with two counts of murder in connection with the homicides, police said.

A juvenile has also been charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

McCall and Hurley were last seen Tuesday on Neuse Landing Lane in North Raleigh.

ABC11 spoke with Anthony McCall's parents and girlfriend while he was missing.

"He would always communicate where he's gonna be at - then, yeah he'd return home at a decent time," said Anthony's father Mark.

According to Anthony's father, he was picked up by Brendan around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday to let out dogs at his mother's house.

Anthony's mother says she spoke to him on Tuesday morning but reached out via text asking about taking care of the dogs - she never heard back."

View attachment 20643
Robinson & Veach!
FREE MOTHER FUCKIN VEACH

Why?

--Al
Considering he joined the site a whole 2 minutes before he posted, I'm guessing he either A) knows the guy or B) is just a racist troll.

My guess is A.
Unfortunately, he's not exactly helping the case of the wannabe thug he undoubtedly refers to as "a buddy o' mine" by posting random expletives on a little-known internet forum full of true crime fanatics.

Considering he joined the site a whole 2 minutes before he posted, I'm guessing he either A) knows the guy or B) is just a racist troll.

My guess is A.
Unfortunately, he's not exactly helping the case of the wannabe thug he undoubtedly refers to as "a buddy o' mine" by posting random expletives on a little-known internet forum full of true crime fanatics.
So, I shouldn’t start a GoFundMe...?

Back