• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
From the desk of ghosttruck.

[....]
Oakland County authorities say Jonathan and Jennifer Klein were arraigned Monday on one felony count each of abandonment or cruelty to animals. They have been released on bond.

If convicted, they could face four years in prison, a $5,000 fine and community service.

The Associated Press left messages seeking comment Thursday from their lawyers.

The Oakland County Animal Shelter & Pet Adoption Center says the animals were found when an animal control officer went to the home in West Bloomfield Township in April to perform a welfare check on cats at the home. At least 60 had to be euthanized because of medical problems.

75EA5F84-6E88-45B5-BA4C-0B3217C9B551.jpeg

According to authorities, many of the cats taken from the house were suffering from various health issues including upper respiratory infections, fleas, skin infections, ear mites and malnutrition. Dozens were euthanized and several were pregnant.

Authorities said the Kleins didn’t live in the house with the cats, which had been collected over a number of years.

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/new...cle_7677451c-8de7-11e9-a877-c332105ed359.html

Like I have said so many times before and this is no different. Burn the structure to the ground with those responsible locked inside.

I swear I can smell that filth over here in Ontario and it is not just Hamilton wafting across the lake!

Back