• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two employees of a Sioux Falls day care were arrested after video footage showed them repeatedly abusing young children by slamming them to the ground, yanking them by their arms and stomping on them.

Teresa Gallagher, 31, and Kenedi Wendt, 22, were both charged with 25 counts of abuse or cruelty to a minor on Friday, said police spokesman Sam Clemens.

The two were employees of Little Blessings Learning Center, where a child had told their mother in late February that an employee had banged his head on a mat while he was sleeping.

The parents reported the incident to the Department of Social Services, Clemens said, who contacted the day care, after which an internal investigation resulted in Gallagher and Wendt being fired.

The department then contacted police, and in early March a detective obtained video footage from the day care spanning the dates of Feb. 14 to Feb. 23. that showed Gallagher and Wendt had been systematically abusing the children during nap time.

Clemens said it wasn't clear what was causing the abuse — even a slight movement from a child could result in them being picked up several feet off the ground and slammed onto a sleep mat, being stepped on, having their arms yanked or their heads banged around.

"The video was pretty clear, but it was tough to figure out why this took place," Clemens said. "All of it seemed to be happening really just kind of because."

Clemens said video showed that while the abuse did not happen every day, it appeared that the majority of the children in the room — all between the ages of 3 and 4 — were victimized.

Clemens said during interviews, but before the video footage had been viewed, multiple parents had said their child had mentioned not liking nap time.

No children required medical care, Clemens said, but some had complained of back pain or headaches.
https://www.12news.com/article/news...hows/465-28ee2fc5-bb7f-4ea6-81f4-bbe3848d4cb8
[doublepost=1522730060,1522730025][/doublepost]
ef390f09-cfa3-4f97-92ae-3d808076db35_750x422.jpg

What is wrong with these two cunts.
I will go with... retarded?
The redhaired git looks like Micheal Cera in a wig!
The blonde Hamdroid looks fairly put out.
That look says "I will kick you in the nuts at first opportunity"

I would have thought these winners would have loved naptime so they could be free to
do drugs,
update their sex site profiles,
get their drink on,
clam slam, :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
whoa did myself in with that image. :vomit:
oops a straggler.

I will go with... retarded?
The redhaired git looks like Micheal Cera in a wig!
The blonde Hamdroid looks fairly put out.
That look says "I will kick you in the nuts at first opportunity"

I would have thought these winners would have loved naptime so they could be free to
do drugs,
update their sex site profiles,
get their drink on,
clam slam, :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
whoa did myself in with that image. :vomit:
oops a straggler.

Omg, I just can't ............ :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

A former Sioux Falls day care worker facing dozens of child abuse charges over allegations of abuse during nap time pleaded no contest Tuesday.

Kenedi Rayne Wendt pleaded no contest to two charges of abuse or cruelty to a minor under the age of 7. She was scheduled to be sentenced in June.

Wendt, who had worked in the preschool room since February 2017, was seen stomping on a child's back, yanking children by their arms, slamming them face-down into sleeping mats, stepping on a child's fingers and driving her knee into a child's back, according to court papers.

Police said that during interviews, but before the video footage had been viewed, multiple parents said their child had mentioned not liking nap time.

No children required medical care, but some had complained of back pain or headaches, police said.

Gallagher, 31, is scheduled to go to a jury trial on her charges in June.

What do you know, she's not as stupid as she looks.

So she pleaded N.C. to two of the forty-four counts against her. Are the remaining counts getting dropped 'in the interests of justice' or is there a plea deal at play here? I can see giving her a deal in exchange for testimony against Hamdroid since she's doing things the hard way.

What do you know, she's not as stupid as she looks.

So she pleaded N.C. to two of the forty-four counts against her. Are the remaining counts getting dropped 'in the interests of justice' or is there a plea deal at play here? I can see giving her a deal in exchange for testimony against Hamdroid since she's doing things the hard way.
First to cave usually gets the better deal... so they can make the other look like it was their idea.
Hamdroid! HA!

Aug 23, 2019
A judge handed down sentencing for two former daycare workers for abusing children at a Sioux Falls day care.

Both pleaded no contest, and both received five years in prison.

A group of parents shared to the court how their children suffered at the hands of Teresa Gallagher and Kenedi Wendt at Little Blessings Day Care up until a year and a half ago.

Gallagher tearfully addressed the court saying she was sorry and ashamed. Wendt did not address the court, and through her attorney said she was remorseful. Wendt's attorney says her psychological evaluation shows limited intelligence, claiming Wendt simply mirrored the behavior of co-worker and lead person in the room, Teresa Gallagher.

The judge said neither are allowed to have a job interacting with children, elderly or anyone considered vulnerable. Attorney Abby Roesler said the group of parents formed a cohesive group in addressing the problem.

"The parents on this case were all true warriors for their children," Roesler said. "A lot of credit has to go out to them for being willing to stick it through on this case and see it through to the end. They all did an amazing job and should be proud of who they are as parents."

Last edited:
Back