• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The discovery of two children wandering on a Jacksonville street led to an even more disturbing discovery at their home. Jacksonville Sheriff's Office police said the children were living in deplorable conditions.

Now, two people are facing child neglect charges.

Jacksonville police were called Monday evening to Golden Crabhouse by someone who had brought the children inside from the rain.

The children were barefoot, wet and filthy, according to an incident report. It’s unclear how they had gotten out of their home.

“It was pouring rain and they were just walking alone, crying, upset. You could tell they needed help,” said Karzan Hagi.

Hagi said he noticed two little boys, who were barefoot and covered in dirt, walking along a busy road, all alone.

“I saw them and asked them 'Where are you guys coming from? Where are your parents? What is your names? Where do you live? Let me take you home,'” he said.

Hagi said he brought the children into his family business, Golden Crabhouse, where he tried to clean them up.

Officers said they went to the house where the boys live, which is a few blocks from Golden Crabhouse on Chenango Blvd.

Officers said the living conditions of the home were filthy and there was no running water. According to the report, the entire house was swarming with flies and littered with trash.

The bathtub was filled with dirty laundry and, in the children’s room, there were two cartons of broken eggs that were covered with bugs. Outside the home, police found broken glass, trash and obstacles that made it difficult to walk around.

Police arrested 33-year-old Jerry Nipper and 30-year-old Lana Mitchell for child neglect.
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/...foot-outside-home-with-broken-glass/819817441
Children_living_in_filth_0_12731032_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

She could better herself by not being with doofus looking hipster trash.
Dude looks like an underwear skid on his chin.

Her thyroid is in overdrive. :wideyed: She looks like a character from some movie. Can’t pinpoint it right now.
They look dirty and decrepit. Poor kids.
I wonder if that's what I looked like when I made the significant mistake of supplementing my Thyroxin with selenium.

--Al

Broken carton of eggs in a kids bedroom ... ? Poor kid was probably hungry ... got it half way right ... knew he needed eggs, but then what probably.

Broken carton of eggs in a kids bedroom ... ? Poor kid was probably hungry ... got it half way right ... knew he needed eggs, but then what probably.

I was thinking same thing about the eggs. Hungry little fellers were trying to feed their selves. Bug eyes and Skid mark don't look like they missed many meals. I wish we could forcibly sterilize scum like these 2. You had your chance to be a parent and you pissed it away. SKREEEETTTCH (my attempted sound of their reproductive organs being pulled out of their sorry ass)

Those poor littles are really, really filthy. I assumed the cops were exaggerating, but nope, they are genuinely filthy. Wonder when they had their last bath or change of clothes?

Back