• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Meet Sgt. Michael Rybarczyk, 58 from Cleveland. It seems this little pork rind is one super honrny cop! Back on February 4th he was being investigated for some sexy hijinks involving ladies of the evening...you know, prostitutes. It appears the he visited a couple prostitutes recently. Well a couple is 2...so more than a couple, let's say one shy of a dozen!

Court records described 11 incidents between July 28 and Dec. 2 involving women from ages 18 to 28. He offered to pay $40 to $100 for sexual favors, according to court documents.

Wow...11 between July and December...so once a month this little fella was getting his rocks off with a pro. I could look the other way but he's a cop, and I'd bet he used his position as a cop to scope out his favorites and an even harder time believing that this was all on personal time. That being said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and best case for him is that he is breaking a law, whether we agree with that law or not.

Internal affairs continued to sniff around and came up with another dirty little secret of Sgt. Michael Rybarczyk. Seems he's a huge fan of social media. Not only that but on company time he contacted a couple women on it for romantic purposes. Ok, again a couple is 2 so more than a couple...a dozen women...shit that's not right either. A hundred women were contacted...nope try 2,300 women contacted for sexual favors in exchange for money! WTF...wow that's casting a wide net for some of that sweet prosti poon!

“Defendant, who was on-duty at points in time, used a social media platform to send non-work related, written messages to approximately 2,300 females,” the indictment said.

It looks like Mr. Rybarczyk is in a whole heap of trouble and better hit his knees and say a little prayer that there's A. no more secrets to come and B. none of those PM's went to underage gals! Basically he's fucked...and not in the way he'd hoped!

Giving a big shout out to my pal @Keepalowprofile for the juicy tip!

Jul 18, 2019
[...]
Sgt. Michael Rybarczyk, 58, pleaded guilty to five counts of the first-degree misdemeanor charge. Seven similar charges were dropped as part of the plea agreement.

Cleveland Municipal Judge Joseph Zone set the sentencing hearing for Aug. 22, after a presentence investigation by the probation department.

[...]

Rybarczyk was sentenced on July 2 in a related case in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court after pleading guilty to two counts of misdemeanor attempted unauthorized use of a computer system.

He was sentenced in that case to two years on probation and ordered to surrender his Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy license, meaning he can never be a police officer in the state.

Rybarczyk was a police officer for 29 years.
[...]

August 22 2019
Video of him having the vapors at the link.

In court Thursday, Rybarczyk received five 10-day sentences for each of the five counts against him. He will serve the sentences concurrently, meaning he will spend just 10 days behind bars.

There was also a dramatic moment when Rybarczyk nearly fainted while standing to face the charges against him. He had to be assisted by his attorney and a bailiff until he regained his footing.

An Internal Affairs investigation led to charges being filed on Feb. 4. Rybarzyk reportedly solicited women in the parking lot of First District headquarters.

Several months ago, Rybarczyk pleaded guilty in a separate criminal case of attempted unauthorized use of property charges. He was sentenced to two years probation and 40 hours of community service.

[...]

Back