• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A young boy died Friday morning after police said he was found unresponsive in a bathtub.

Tuscaloosa police, Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue and Northstar responded for a report of a drowning.

When they arrived, they found a 1-year-old boy unresponsive. He was taken to DCH Regional Medical where he was pronounced dead.

Authorities late Friday identified the boy as Omari Jones-Pearce.

Hart said the boy was staying at the apartment with his mother’s boyfriend while she was at work. The boyfriend initially told investigators he noticed the child was lethargic and put him in the bathtub.

He left the water running and walked out of the bathroom for a period of time. When he came back in the bathroom, he noticed the child was almost completely underwater. He attempted CPR while waiting on medical personnel to arrive.

Investigators processed the scene and interviewed witnesses. Hart said authorities developed probable cause to charge the boyfriend with murder. The identified penis is 27-year-old Christopher Cornelius Pearson

A 27-year-old man could have his murder charges upgraded following the the preliminary autopsy of a 1-year-old toddler.

Christopher Cornelius Pearson has been charged with the murder of 1-year-old Omari Jones-Pearce. It was initially believed the child drowned in a bathtub, but the preliminary autopsy shows he died from “trauma to the body.”

He will be placed in the Tuscaloosa County jail on a $150,000 bond.

Warning Labels
Bathtubs- Do not have magical powers to heal a battered baby.

Beds- Have been known to eject babies for no damn reason

Cars- A car can bake your baby and is not a safe space while you take a nap

Couches- A couch can be temperamental and does not like children

Dogs- A dog looks at babies like they are biscuits.

Penis- A penis is good for playing video games, eating the food in your home and busting in your box - But

they are not to be left alone with infants, terrible toddler, young children, and developing teens.

Court documents show Pearson admitted that Omari acted weak all morning after he threw him in the air repeatedly and let him drop on the bed. The very last time the baby was tossed, court records say Pearson said the baby landed face first on the bed and stopped moving. Pearson then said he slapped and pushed the baby to help him wake up that’s when blood started coming out of his mouth.

Pearson then told investigators he put the boy in the bathtub and left him alone only to come back and find him under water. Police say he attempted CPR.
Corinthian Jones says no one should have to bury their child.

"I’m not ready to see my son be put in the ground,” said Corinthian Jones. Jones is the father of one-year-old Omari Jones-Pearce, who was found unresponsive in a bathtub last week in Tuscaloosa.

Jones says Omari was very energetic and full of life. Now he’s focused on giving his son a proper goodbye. It’s something he’s still finding hard to believe.

"My son meant everything to me. It’s just a real messed up thing to know that your child is gone,” Jones said.

Despite what happened, Jones isn’t holding any ill will towards anyone. "I don’t hate anyone and if people say I hate someone for a situation like this I don’t. I can’t have any hate in my heart. I only can just live for my son and have him live through me,” Jones said.

@Satanica

I do not think that I could be forgiving of someone that hurt or killed one of babies.

Back