• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
I'm sure this poor man is unfairly maligned here. How often have we been up close chatting to a little girl and our tongue just FELL in the child's mouth. Sheesh, give the guy a break.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4159380/Teacher-accused-KISSING-grade-students.html
3C8774CD00000578-4159380-Pete_Garcia_Hernandez_49_has_been_accused_of_inappropriate_conta-m-4_1485435231493.jpg

A former elementary school substitute teacher who was arrested after he was accused of kissing his first-grade students said his tongue 'accidentally went in their mouth'.

Pete Garcia Hernandez, 49, was arrested on Wednesday after he was accused of inappropriate contact with three students at Looscan Elementary School in Houston.

He was charged with three counts of indecency with a child after authorities received complaints from several parents who said that he had kissed and touched girls in the first grade class.

According to court documents, Hernandez initially denied touching the girls, but later said he had kissed them by accident when he was 'speaking close with them and his tongue accidentally went in their mouth.'

Hernandez, who is no longer employed by the district, told investigators the students had sat on his knee for a lesson in 'force of motion', but confessed that he had sexual thoughts at the time.

Oh, and teaching first graders "force of motion" while sitting on your lap? A new fangled way to teach Newtonian physics? "Your tongue is sitting at rest, but see when I push your tongue with my tongue, your tongue moves. See? I'm the force and you're the motion!" :vomit: :arghh: :wtf:

Last edited:
i HATE ADULTS SOMETIMES ... I wonder how many kids told their parents (good job kids)
And how many parents had to complain (good job parents) ... before the school responded.
a lot probably ... (fuck you administrators).

I think he's been taking lessons from all those guys whose erect penises just accidentally penetrated a 3yo's vagina when he fell on her while walking innocently behind the barn, or wherever these accidental type things happen

Yeah an accidental bullet to the brain, that's the ticket.

We had an art teacher in middle school who liked to stand behind the girls and massage their shoulders. Everyone said it was probably to look down our shirts. He got arrested like 6 or 7 years later

I wonder how long this guy worked there?

Yeah an accidental bullet to the brain, that's the ticket.
That reminded me of this quotation...

“How about those Navy Seals. We’re getting our money’s worth there. They broke into Osama bin Laden’s compound with 12-foot walls topped by barbed wire, and fired a warning shot into his head.” –David Letterman

:vomit::nailbiting:I need a scalding shower and wipe myself down with Clorox wipes after this. My skin is crawling like crazy. I can't get the image of his fat disgusting tongue out of my head.....GROSS!!!! That poor kid. She's probably gonna barf her guts out at least once a day till she's 80...I know I would.

authorities received complaints from several parents who said that he had kissed and touched girls in in the first grade class....claimed he had kissed them by accident when he was 'speaking close with them and his tongue accidentally went in their mouth.'

Well his excuse certainly sounds like something a first grader would come up with:rolleyes:!

I've always thought that we need some kind of automatic sentence for a person who uses their position of authority over children to inflict abuse (ie: teacher, doctor, social worker) Like an automatic life sentence-- or death sentence!

Back