• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A sex offender who abused a six-year-old girl has walked free from court with no criminal record - because a punishment would dash his dreams of becoming a dentist.

Christopher Daniel, 18, was found guilty of numerous sexual assaults on the same girl over a two-year period.

But part-time judge Sheriff Gerard Sinclair at Dumbarton Sheriff Court in Scotland gave the teenager an absolute discharge, meaning he'll have no criminal conviction and will not be put on the sex offenders’ register.

It has now emerged a conviction would mean Daniel, who first abused his victim in 2016, would "probably be unable to continue his university course".

The Justice Office for Scotland statement said: “In light of the evidence as to the immaturity of the accused, and the nature of the discussion during which he admitted his actions, the sheriff considered the offence to be the result of an entirely inappropriate curiosity of an emotionally naive teenager rather than for the purpose of sexual gratification.

"The accused had appeared both noticeably immature and socially awkward, features confirmed by other evidence in the case.

"It was fortunate that the complainer appeared to have suffered no injury or long lasting effects."

Thousands have signed a petition calling for a review to this decision.

This is insane. I really hope the petition works to get the review this needs!

"It was fortunate that the complainer appeared to have suffered no injury or long lasting effects."

Where the fuck did this idiot judge get the idea that the girl will not suffer long lasting effects??

He definitely looks like a smug bastard.

Dentist is such a benign profession, you never have peole in your chair sedated and not able to defend themselves, ever! :penguin:

Seems like the perfect profession for a predatory rapist.

I could've sworm I replied to this yesterday. I said he'll probably decide to specialize in pediatric dentistry and won't that be nice.

An none of his patients (or their parents) will know because unless they saw this news story, he will have a clean record.

Back