• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Texas teenager was fatally stabbed by another teen girl, reportedly after weeks of feuding on social media.

Authorities said Kaitlin Leonor Castilleja, 18, was fatally stabbed Friday after she and Vivian Foster, 18, confronted a 16-year-old high school student outside the teen's home, according to My San Antonio.

Police said that while the three teens were fighting, the 16-year-old stabbed Castilleja and Foster.

Castilleja was said to have been mortally wounded by the unnamed teen, while Foster received superficial cuts.

Police said that after the attack, the 16-year-old called authorities to report that she had been assaulted in her driveway when she returned home from work and noted that Castilleja and Foster had been sending her social media messages 'stating they want to fight her.'

At the hospital, Castilleja — who was later declared dead at 2am — and Foster were said to have told police that they were 'stabbed after "jumping" a girl at her house,' according to authorities.

Castilleja and Foster apparently knew the 16-year-old girl because they attended San Antonio's James Madison High School together. While the 16-year-old is still a student, the older girls graduated in 2018.

Officers arriving at the 16-year-old's home that night found the 'murder weapon' at the scene, according to the preliminary police report.

The 16-year-old was then arrested and charged with homicide in connection with Castilleja's fatal stabbing. She is said to have been booked into a juvenile detention facility.

The fight was allegedly over Castilleja's ex-penis.

She was at home, they were in her driveway, they had sent plenty of messages that they were going to beat her up, also adults, out of school and still wanting to beat up a kid. I call self defense.

She was at home, they were in her driveway, they had sent plenty of messages that they were going to beat her up, also adults, out of school and still wanting to beat up a kid. I call self defense.
Based on what we know, that's how I read it. If she actually got jumped two-on-one, a good lawyer could easily justify her use of potentially lethal force in response, I'd think. Hell, it's Texas.

ETA: I've got a feeling about this one. expects butthurt friend and relatives any time now

Last edited:
Kinda shocked they charged her, especially since it's Texas.

Gotta wonder what the race of the 16 year old is.

We got a story where two adults attacked a child on that childs property. The articles dont provide details, but based on the slim descriptions provided, it sounds like a 2 on 1 situation where these adults went searching for trouble. Not sure how it's not self defense, unless there's proof it wasnt 2 on 1 or that the stabbing went beyond what was needed to protect oneself.

No sympathy if the 16 year old is found guilty and punished severely though. She didnt have to come out of her house and confront these two, she chose to engage in a fight and this is what happened. Perhaps that's why they arrested/charged her, she willingly chose to engage in mutual combat with 2 people.

July 12th 2019
A recent interview with a 20-year-old woman who witnessed the fight that claimed the life of Kaitlin Castilleja convinced the Bexar County District Attorney's office that it would not be able to successfully prosecute the girl who had been detained for the stabbing.

"Once that happened,," says Christian Henrickson, chief of litigation of the eyewitness account, "it became clear that this was not a case that we could prosecute. We would not be able to get past a self-defense claim."

That surprise announcement on Thursday did not go over well in the Castilleja household.

"They didn’t investigate long enough," Castilleja's distraught mother Patricia told us today. "If they cared, they would have followed through. and they didn’t. They gave up."

Henrickson disputed that notion.

"It's always going to be tough for them. They lost a loved one. But we have to follow the law. We have to make tough decisions some times. Murder cases are complex," he says.
One of Kaitlin's friends, Julie Ortiz, says the truth about the March 1, 2019 fight has not been revealed. She is also in disbelief about the DA's decision.

"I was mad. I wanted to cry, because we all know the truth," she says. "They're letting a 16-year-old, just because of her age, walk free."

The Madison High School student had been held in juvenile detention since the fight. Now, she will no longer face the prospect of murder or assault charges in connection with the fight that involved Castilleja and another female. Vivian Foster was also injured that night during the fight at the 16-year-old's home.

Libby Wiedermann, the attorney who represents the juvenile, says her client did not know she was about to be attacked that night, even though she was carrying a knife.

"Her intention was not to kill anybody. It was to defend herself, "Wiedermann says.

Even after more than four months in detention, the teenager is still coming to terms with what happened.

"I don’t know that she’s fully had time to deal with the fact that a life was taken, Wiedermann says.

Wiedermann wanted to clarity that the fight did not stem from a fight over a boyfriend.

"Actually it wasn't. The girls were mad at her about something else. It was not over a boy," she says, noting social media played a significant role in the escalation of tensions too.

The only lesson to be learned from the tragedy might be this:

"Something bad happens when you go over to a 16-year-old’s home with the intention of beating her up," Wiedermann says. "Unfortunately, one of them suffered the ultimate consequence."

For the grieving mother, that means enduring a second round of agony.

"It’s just heartbreaking," Patricia Castilleja says. "It’s just more heartbreaking since the first one.

Last edited:
"They didn’t investigate long enough," Castilleja's distraught mother Patricia told us today. "If they cared, they would have followed through. and they didn’t. They gave up."

Your daughter was a violent, vengeful bimbo who thought 2 on 1 against a younger girl was fair. She got exactly what she deserved. If you'd raised her better, this wouldn't have happened, so shut your stupid, quacking pie hole.

Back