• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
14b42o3.jpg
Tawny Hickman​
When a mother leaves her young son with a babysitter she expects the child to come back unharmed, but this was not the case for one 9-year-old boy.

A woman in Fort Pierce, Florida, left her young son in the care of an 18-year-old girl named Tawny Hickman. To the mother’s dismay, her son came home with hickey markes. The mother called police to report the incident.

The child's mother called police after her son returned home in the morning with hickey marks on the neck and stomach, after spending the night at the Hickman residence.

According to reports, the child's mother, allowed Hickman to care for her child at night, despite rumors in the neighborhood that "stuff was going on" between the 9-year-old boy and the 18-year-old girl.

According to police, the woman, told deputies that she did not believe the rumors because she knows the Hickman family and she assumed that her son was in good hands.

Well, moms beware: you never know with young boys as they can have a crush on any woman, including the teacher and babysitter. There have been many cases reported of teachers going to jail for having a relationships with young students.

In this case, the mother was wrong about trusting her neighbor since the boy returned the next day with hickeys.

When officers questioned Hickman, she said that the boy woke up in middle of the night and came into her bedroom. It was then that the boy and Hickman allegedly started sucking each other, causing the hickeys on the boy.

Hickman was booked into jail on charges of child abuse.
[...]
http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/02/w6660.html

Did the mom kick her ass up between her shoulder blades?

The cops would have had a homicide scene if it was my kid.

More mothers should read this site, if she had she wouldn't have assumed her son was in good hands.

You NEVER KNOW!!!! You don't know my sigh of relief when my daughter became old enough to watch her brother from time to time.

It was then that the boy and Hickman allegedly started sucking each other

Shit, i read too much crap on sites such as this. The neck was the last place i thought they would be sucking.

Back