• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An 18-month-old girl has died after being found unresponsive in a hot car Monday afternoon.

The Glendale Police Department says the incident happened around 4:30 p.m. in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

Glendale police say the girl was in the car for a few hours before her father found her inside. Police also believe the father was the last person to drive the vehicle.

Police say her father performed CPR on the girl before rescue crews arrived.

Authorities say the girl's parents are cooperating and are being interviewed by police. So far no formal charges have been submitted.

The name of the baby wasn't immediately released.

Police say more details on what led to the child's death may come from the autopsy, which is expected to be performed Tuesday.

I'll bet she fell asleep and he didn't want to get her out because an 18 month old can certainly make themselves heard when they wanna get out of the car. Too fucking lazy to deal with a cranky baby. In this kind of "accident" you don't get any second chances.:mad::mad::mad:

Even after all the dozens of kids (probably hundreds) that have died this way I still can't wrap my brain around leaving your kid alone in a locked car with the windows up. maybe it's because I practically live in a rain forest in Florida but to me it just seems common sense. I won't even let my kids get in the car without letting the hot air out and turning on the a.c.. What a torturous death that must be smh I think their punishment should be leaving them in a sweltering hot car for a couple of hours. Hey...and eye for an eye. I guarantee they'll believe they went straight to hell.

Back