• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 17-year-old girl was found dead this morning after being raped and having skin peeled off from her face in the Philippines.

Christine Silawan, a grade nine student, had been on her way to church on Sunday afternoon but when she did not return home her mother Joan alerted the police to her daughter's disappearance at 7pm.

This morning police found the teenager, whose face had been skinned, leaving just her skull, teeth, eyes and hair on one side of her head, dead in a vacant field in Barangay Bangkal, with her trousers and underwear removed.

She was last seen at 4pm with three men in Lapu-Lapu City in the Cebu province

Officers said that they suspected the teenager had been raped and are now waiting for the post-mortem examination results.

They believe the killers could have been high on illegal drugs or removed the girl's face as part of a twisted ritual.

Colonel Obon added: 'Police are investigating all motives about whether the young victim was the subject of an unprovoked attack and if the suspects were under the influence of drugs.

Usually skinning is a cartel activity, wonder if she was involved in anything sketchy.

I assume this minor detail is wrong because it's Daily News, but it says she's 17 and in the ninth grade. How is that even possible? Did they make up details about the story (as usual)? I don't trust this article at all. I doubt there will be any follow up.
Post automatically merged:

Here's some super graphic shit you might not want to watch of the corpse.

Last edited:
Hoping she wouldn't be identified?

Maybe! But I feel like killers usually light the victim on fire in that case, or at the very least they would steal her clothing. People also think bleach would cover it up. I think most people are aware of dental records though, so if her teeth are still connected I doubt it’s the motivation.

Or maybe you’re right and they were scared away in the process. What a mystery!

I saw the video....she didn't deserve to die this way. No one does. Her face, her skull with the eyes still intact looks so sad.
I need more details. Was her face sliced off or was it ripped? Was she alive when it happened? I am wondering if this was part of some morbid sexual fantasy...did it happen during or after the abuse?? I have too many questions :(

He had to create a dummy account on Facebook to lure Christine Lee Silawan, but it was disappointment that drove Renato Payupan Llenes to stab and peel off Silawan’s face.

The arrest of the suspect was announced by General Albayalde during his visit in Bohol on April 10, and the suspect was presented with the PNP chief present at the PRO-7 office in Cebu City.

Llenes, 42, of Lapu-Lapu City told media that he used scissors to stab Silawan, 16, over 30 times on different parts of her body, and to skin off her face.

He said that he flayed the skin off the face of Silawan so that she could not be identified.

He also admitted that he learned how to flay Silawan’s face and neck through videos posted on social media sites such as Facebook and video-streaming website Youtube.

Llenes also cited the Momo Challenge that lured children to commit several crimes, and even self-harm.

Llenes said he and Silawan met on Facebook, and used a fake name called CJ Diaz.

“I used a dummy Facebook account to lure Christine. We chatted frequently until we became a couple on Facebook,” said Llenes.

“We agreed to meet personally for the first time on March 10 at Sacred Heart Parish in Lapu-Lapu City. We fought on our way (to Barangay Bangkal) and that’s when I killed her,” he added.

He said their fight stemmed when Silawan learned that he was older than she expected, and that he used a fake name to deceive the victim.

He added that he was disappointed that Silawan had a history of sexual intercourse with her past boyfriend.

“I just learned that she already had a boyfriend, and I got mad,” said Llenes.

Llenes also admitted on using illegal drugs shortly before committing the crime.
1588083415382.png

Last edited:
I'm stuck deeper in WTF. He did this willingly. He lured her into everything with him. He knew in the back of his shit brain this would all go downhill once she knew he wasn't who he made her believe, and this was his plan all along - no one can tell me otherwise. He knew exactly what to do and how to do it; it's not like he had his phone and watched a video instructing him step by step right at that moment. FFS, Imma go straight to hell if I voice what should be done to him.

1696219203666.png

ASPHYXIA by ligature was ruled as the cause of death of Renato Llenes, who was found hanging inside an infirmary cell at the Lapu-Lapu City Jail in Sitio Soong, Brgy. Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City on Sunday, May 24, 2020.
This was the result of the autopsy conducted by Philippine National Police (PNP) medico-legal officer Benjamin Lara, M.D. on May 25.

Superbalita Cebu got the autopsy report from an employee of the funeral parlor where Llenes’s body was brought. Based on the initial information, there was no indication of foul play.
However, Lapu-Lapu City Jail Superintendent Jessie Calumpang said he suspects foul play as there had been four inmates who committed suicide in the same infirmary.
The inmates also did suicidal ligature strangulation and they would be found inside the cell with their tongues out, dribbling of saliva or with vomit.
Llenes was found hanging in latrine area of the cell at past 5 a.m. on May 24.

He used a shirt that had been cut up and braided to tie around his neck.
Llenes had confessed to the murder of Christine Silawan whose body was found full of stab wounds and whose skin was ripped off her face.

Silawan was found in an isolated area in Brgy. Bankal, Lapu-Lapu City on March 11, 2019.

Based on Llenes’s confession, he was under the influence of drugs when the crime was committed. Silawan refused his sexual advances and it all went downhill from there.

Back