• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A 17-year-old girl was found dead this morning after being raped and having skin peeled off from her face in the Philippines.

Christine Silawan, a grade nine student, had been on her way to church on Sunday afternoon but when she did not return home her mother Joan alerted the police to her daughter's disappearance at 7pm.

This morning police found the teenager, whose face had been skinned, leaving just her skull, teeth, eyes and hair on one side of her head, dead in a vacant field in Barangay Bangkal, with her trousers and underwear removed.

She was last seen at 4pm with three men in Lapu-Lapu City in the Cebu province

Officers said that they suspected the teenager had been raped and are now waiting for the post-mortem examination results.

They believe the killers could have been high on illegal drugs or removed the girl's face as part of a twisted ritual.

Colonel Obon added: 'Police are investigating all motives about whether the young victim was the subject of an unprovoked attack and if the suspects were under the influence of drugs.
1552314871275-png.14291

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

spiff

Professional cat spooner.
Bold Member!
Usually skinning is a cartel activity, wonder if she was involved in anything sketchy.

I assume this minor detail is wrong because it's Daily News, but it says she's 17 and in the ninth grade. How is that even possible? Did they make up details about the story (as usual)? I don't trust this article at all. I doubt there will be any follow up.
Post automatically merged:

Here's some super graphic shit you might not want to watch of the corpse.

Last edited:

spiff

Professional cat spooner.
Bold Member!
Hoping she wouldn't be identified?
Maybe! But I feel like killers usually light the victim on fire in that case, or at the very least they would steal her clothing. People also think bleach would cover it up. I think most people are aware of dental records though, so if her teeth are still connected I doubt it’s the motivation.

Or maybe you’re right and they were scared away in the process. What a mystery!

Satarah

Bold Member!
I saw the video....she didn't deserve to die this way. No one does. Her face, her skull with the eyes still intact looks so sad.
I need more details. Was her face sliced off or was it ripped? Was she alive when it happened? I am wondering if this was part of some morbid sexual fantasy...did it happen during or after the abuse?? I have too many questions :(

Staff online