• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Da’Shaud Williams, 17, is accused of fatally shooting his girlfriend, 23, in the face during an argument

According to the report, the victim was threatening to throw hot grease” on Williams after he said he was going out.

Williams “pushed her back and shot her in the face,” the report continued.
1605212231681.png

Da’Shaud Williams, 17, is in custody, accused of shooting and killing his girlfriend, Chiante “Kiki” Stallworth after a fight, according to St. Johns County deputies.
Deputies say Williams showed up to Stallworth’s Christopher Street home on Thursday for dinner.
On the way, they say Williams dug up a handgun he’d buried in the ground earlier in the week.
Screenshot_20201112-201104~2.png

The report says an argument broke out between the couple after Williams told Stallworth he would be going out later that night with a friend.
Stallworth’s family tells a different story.
“Wasn’t no grease involved. Period. She was trying to leave him and he didn’t want her to go,” said Stallworth’s aunt, Michelle Harris.

The victim’s family claims Williams had pulled a gun on her before.
Williams was taken into custody on Woodlawn Street, where deputies say he was found threatening to kill himself.

Could have saved us tax dollars..

It's interesting that the 17-year-old's identity is released in regard to this story, since he is still legally a minor (in most American jurisdictions). And a 23-year-old woman went out with him on purpose. Suuuuure. That turned out really well, didn't it?

And why wouldn't Da'Shaud want hot grease thrown on him? I mean, John Travolta would've been cool with it.

Dang, 20 going on 40.

iu

And for my second thinly veiled pop culture reference to cheesy/cringy feel-good garden salad mainstream films of this thread, I'm pretty sure that Jennifer Garner is out of this guy's league. Also, we could use a palate cleanser from those U-G-L-Y and without alibi mugs above.

Back