• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
-dd-1424.jpg
-dd-2112.jpg
The family of a missing teenager is pleading with the man who last saw her to tell police everything he knows. 17-year-old Paige Johnson disappeared on September 23rd and has not been seen since.

Local 12 was the first station to tell you that Jacob Bumpass, the last man to see Johnson, ran from police when they tried to question him. He's now locked up on an unrelated charge and is refusing to talk. And according to police, his travels the night she disappeared have them concerned.
[...]

Cell phone records make police think Jacob Bumpass made a trip near East Fork Lake early in the morning that Paige Johnson disappeared. Her family and friends worry he may have been dumped there. They're pleading with Bumpass to talk.
[...]

(Paige's sister) Brittany Haywood says she's known Bumpass for years and can't believe he'd hurt anyone. She says he told her two days after her sister's disappearance that he'd picked her up and taken her to his house and they'd had drinks before he dropped her at 15th and Scott. The cell phone records dispute all that.
[...]

Jacob Bumpass is not charged with anything related to Johnson's disappearance. He violated his parole by having weapons and alcohol at his home and using marijuana.
[...]

He was arrested after Covington Police showed up at his Latonia home to question him about Paige. According to an affidavit for a search warrant, they were told he was with her the night she disappeared and had given her alcohol. In the same affidavit, Detective Brian Frodge says Bumpass ran when police announced who they were but they caught him. He let them inside the home, where Frodge says he saw what he thought was dried blood on a sink and a latex glove. Bumpass refused to talk.
[...]

Bumpass says he dropped her off at 15th and Scott about 1 a.m. The cell phone records show he, or at least his phone, was somewhere else.
[...]
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...sing-Teen-To-Talk/rrUiWvCit02sNhCKkOsOvg.cspx
Johnson, who lives in Florence with her mother Donna Johnson, has been missing since Sept. 23, and has not accessed any of her social networks since she disappeared.

Covington Police Capt. Teal Nally said Johnson has not e-mailed, called or texted any of her family or friends since she was last seen in the area of 15th and Scott streets in Covington. She is normally active on the Internet so this is of concern to police.

“We are investigating this like there could be foul play,â€￾ said Nally of the missing teenage mother. Paige’s 2-year-old daughter, McKenzie lives with her father and his family, who have custody of her, Nally said, and are not suspected of any wrongdoing.
[...]

Johnson is 5'1" tall, 110 lbs., with light brown hair with highlights and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a multi-colored jacket and blue jeans. She has pierced ears, tongue and navel.
http://www.kypost.com/dpp/news/local_news/missing-n.ky.-teen’s-facebook-page-quiet

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope she is found alive! and whats with Bump-Ass not talking to the po-po about anything...i'm pretty sure he did something to her

Paige Johnson has been missing for weeks, but her family said they're not giving up hope yet.

Family and friends continued the search on Saturday at East Fork State Park.

Several people from the community gathered at Holmes High School before heading out to help in the effort.

"We want to do everything we can to find Paige. That's what means the most to us," Johnson's cousin, Amanda Johnson, said.

The 17-year-old disappeared on Sept. 23. Police said Jacob Bumpass was the last person to see Johnson before she disappeared.

Bumpass has been arrested on unrelated charges and police have not named him as a suspect in the case.

However, detectives said they found what appeared to be human blood on clothing and other items found in his home.

On Saturday, people focused their search at the park because they said Bumpass' cell phone showed he was there hours after he said he dropped off Johnson.

"He said that he dropped her off in Covington and it never pinged off any Covington towers. It was here at some crazy hour of the morning and there's no reason -- there's no need for that. It's suspicious so that's why we're here," Johnson's sister, Brittany Haywood, said. "We're going to walk around, go back in the trails, go through the woods, look everywhere, look under stuff, look through stuff, look everywhere."

For some in the search party, it was their second day in a row of searching the park. However, they said they still haven't found any leads as to her whereabouts.

http://www.wlwt.com/r/25415105/detail.html

Covington Police say they will continue their search at East Fork State Park Thursday morning for a missing 17-year-old mother.

More than 100 people from 30 different agencies searched the park Wednesday with specially trained dogs.

Paige Johnson was last seen September 23 with Jacob Bumpass. He says he dropped her off few blocks from her sister's house and then he stayed in Northern Kentucky.

Police say his cell phone tells a different story. Investigators say his cell phone showed "pings" at towers near the Clermont County park.

CNN's Nancy Grace interviewed a telecommunications expert Wednesday night about the accuracy of tracking cell phone pings.

He told the television host in an average city a "ping" on a cell tower puts the phone within a one mile radius, which is 2000 acres, of the tower. He says activity on the phone can break it down to a 700 acre area. A 911 call could place a phone within 100 feet.
http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/tri...r-to-continue-at-east-fork-state-park_5275455

Guess the search of the park is over. I thought they'd find her there. I was 100% sure of it.

A two-day search involving up to 110 people and cadaver dogs at East Fork State Park turned up no trace of Paige Johnson, the 17-year-old Florence girl who has been missing since Sept. 23.

Searchers returned Thursday to finish searching the park that encompasses more than 10,000 acres spanning three Clermont County townships.

“Practically the entire park has been checked,â€￾ Covington police Capt. Teal Nally said. “We had 70 workers there (Thursday) and eight cadaver dog teams representing about 30 different agencies.â€￾

Searchers found nothing that will assist detectives in their investigation.

“It was a search that had to be done,â€￾ Nally said. “We do not rule out anything including searching there again.â€￾

The park’s Harsha Lake, which covers 2,160 acres and is more than 100 feet deep in some parts, had been searched last week.

On Wednesday, people, some walking and others on horseback or in all-terrain vehicles, focused on land north of Harsha Lake, including a stretch along Old Ohio 32 in Williamsburg Township that’s outside the park.

The next step will be to follow up on several other leads, Nally said. He would not say what type of leads they were.

“This was the most visible part of the investigation just because the sheer number of people involved, but we have continued to follow up on other leads that are part of this investigation,â€￾ he said. “Not all of them have led us to that park.â€￾

Nally said he remains hopeful Paige is OK, but the circumstances of her disappearance remain suspicious.

“We had cadaver dogs in the park,â€￾ he said. “We had a large-scale search, and we thought there was at least a chance we would find her in the park, deceased.

“Hopefully she is Ok, but this doesn’t look good.â€￾

The search concentrated on the park because Jacob Bumpass, 22, of Taylor Mill – who police said was the last person known to have seen Paige – sent a text message from the area about 4:18 a.m. on Sept. 23.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20101021/NEWS010703/10220313/Search-for-girl-ends

(Oct. 21) -- Nearly a month after Paige Johnson vanished, baffled friends and family members are trying to remain hopeful that the teenage mother will be found safe.

"Paige is and will always be my best friend," Greer Locatell told AOL News. "She's like my little sister. We have been through it all. This girl is a fighter, and it kills me to see this happen, ... [but] I have faith [that] Paige is alive."

Handout
Paige Johnson, 17, was last heard from in the early-morning hours of Sept. 23, when she sent a Facebook message to her sister.
Johnson, a 17-year-old from Florence, Ky., with a 2-year-old daughter, was last heard from in the early-morning hours of Sept. 23. Police say a 22-year-old acquaintance named Jacob Bumpass claims he dropped her off near the corner of 15th Street and Scott Boulevard in Covington, Ky., at about 1 a.m. No one has seen her since.

"The night before she went missing she was with me," Locatell said. "I gave her a hug, told her I loved her and went [out] with my boyfriend and [my] friend Olivia. ... The night she went missing, she called me around 10 p.m. [and] asked if she could come stay the night at Olivia's, but her mom was already in bed. ... I thought she would stay home, [but] instead she told me Bumpass was going to hang out with her."

Roughly two hours later, at about midnight, Johnson sent a Facebook message to her older sister, Brittany Haywood. Johnson wrote, "GIRL. I need To Talk To You IMMEDIATELY!" Unfortunately, Haywood never got a chance to find out what her sister wanted. Johnson disappeared before the two could discuss it, WCPO News Channel 9 reported.

About seven hours later, Bumpass posted two messages on his Facebook profile, pleading with friends to let him know if they had seen her.

"If anyone has seen Paige Johnson please let me kno [sic] if you have seen her she is missing and if you look in my photos you will see what she looks like," Bumpass wrote. "Her friends and family really need to find her and no ones heard from her."

An hour later, Bumpass posted a similar message, adding, "The cops are looking for her now."

Locatell said she began to panic when she found out Johnson was missing and immediately called Bumpass.

"He sounded worried ... but also confused," Locatell said. "I went through Covington searching the streets, putting up fliers. ... Everything I could do, I did, and I got nothing."

On Oct. 4, Bumpass, who is on parole for a theft conviction, attempted to flee from his home when his parole officer stopped in to check on him, police said. Bumpass was taken into custody for violating his parole because he had alcohol and weapons in his home, authorities said.

According to copies of search warrant records obtained by WCPO, investigators found a substance resembling dried blood inside Bumpass' home, as well as two latex gloves, one of which had a "small drop of the same red substance."

The court documents further reveal that a few days after the police search, a friend of Bumpass' brother, Caleb Bumpass, told police he had seen Caleb scrubbing down his car -- something he found out of character because Caleb was a "trashy person." The friend also told police he had heard Jacob Bumpass ask to borrow his brother's vehicle and later noticed that red paint had been spilled inside the trunk, WCPO reported.

Investigators recently obtained records for Bumpass' cell phone, which show it had pinged several cell phone towers on the night Johnson went missing, WKRC in Cincinnati reported.

According to a former FBI agent who has worked on dozens of missing-person cases, cell phone pings cannot identify an "exact location," but they can "narrow it down" to about a one-mile radius.

"In essence, they can tell where you are within a triangle of towers that your cell phone hit," Harold Copus, now head of Copus Security Consultants in Atlanta, told AOL News. "But you have to keep in mind that even if you narrow it down to a mile, that is still a broad geographic area."

Bumpass' cell phone records show his phone was not in Covington, Ky., at the time he said he dropped off Johnson there and that it had pinged off a tower in nearby Florence.

Cell phone records further indicate that roughly 30 minutes later, at about 1:32 a.m., Bumpass' phone was in Wilder, Ky., and at 2:58 a.m., it pinged off another tower in Edgewood, Ky.

At about 4:13 a.m., Bumpass' phone pinged a tower in Batavia, Ohio, and then again, at 4:18 a.m., off another tower near Half Acre Road in Batavia. The last location is close to East Fork Lake, an Ohio State Park that is 25 miles east of Cincinnati.

As a result of Bumpass' cell phone records, authorities decided to center their search on East Fork State Park. According to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, it is one of Ohio's largest state parks, covering 4,870 acres. The park's terrain "includes both rugged hills and open meadows," according to the state agency's website.

Investigators started their search by clearing William H. Harsha Lake, a body of water inside the park that spans 2,160 acres and is more than 100 feet deep in some parts. That search turned up nothing.

On Wednesday, more than 100 searchers began a thorough exploration of the park. According to the Kentucky Post, 17 specially trained dog teams spread out in the area, as other searchers made their way through the woods on foot, ATVs and horseback. The search continued until today when police called it off, saying nothing had been found.

Officials with the Covington Police Department did not return calls for comment from AOL News today. Speaking with Cincinnati.com, Covington police Capt. Teal Nally said that practically the entire park was searched.

"It was a search that had to be done," Nally said. "We do not rule out anything, including searching there again."

Nally also told the website that investigators would now follow up on other leads, but he would not elaborate.

"This was the most visible part of the investigation just because of the sheer number of people involved, but we have continued to follow up on other leads that are part of this investigation," Nally said. "Not all of them have led us to that park."

Bumpass has not been named as a suspect in Johnson's disappearance. He remains behind bars in the Kenton County Jail for the parole violation.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...ge-johnson/19683899?ncid=AOLDSN00280000000026

Search for Paige Johnson turns to social networks
FLORENCE, Ky. - It's been more than six weeks since a Northern Kentucky mother went missing and now police are taking a new approach to find 17-year-old Paige Johnson.
Police now have search warrants for Paige's MySpace and Facebook accounts. They hope her final online correspondence may provide clues as to what happened to her.
The Northern Kentucky Youth Foundation says it will give $1,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Paige.
Paige was last seen on the evening of Sept. 22.

Paige was supposed to be dropped off at her friend Brittany's house around 1 a.m. The teen, who is a mother to a 2-year-old daughter, sent her sister a cryptic message on Facebook a half hour before.

"She Facebooked me and said, 'Girl, I need to talk to you immediately.'"
Covington police say Paige was last seen with her friend, 22-year-old Jacob Bumpass of Taylor Mill.

Bumpass' cell phone records show he was in the area during the early morning hours, according to Covington police.
Bumpass is currently being held at the Kenton County Jail on a probation violation.
[...]
http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region...ch-for-paige-johnson-turns-to-social-networks

I don't know how I didn't post in this before. I actually called a tip in on this case and posted a lot on local message boards. I swear I saw this girl about a week after she disappeared at one of my daughter's pee wee football/cheer games but I didn't know she was missing until about 3-4 days later. Several other people thought they saw her there too.

Well, some people are real jerks. People were posting about nosy neighbors complaining about the veggie garden in the front yard and it reminded me of this which really pissed me off. Someone complained about Paige's grandma posting missing posters all over town. I'm sure by this point Paige is dead but how do those posters hurt anyone and, believe me, it can't make the city of Covington any trashier. Heck, even the police don't want to enforce the law but because asshole complained they have to say something to her.

Posting fliers on utility poles is against city ordinance, said Covington police chief Lee Russo. However, Jenny Roderick is continuing to paper the city with missing person posters in hopes of finding her granddaugher.
"I want people to know she hasn't been found. We are still looking for her," Roderick said.
Paige Johnson has been missing for almost a year. While her family hasn't given up, they believe some in the community have.
"I love her very much. Very, very much. I miss her so bad. She was excited about getting her driver's liscene and normal things she would be doing," she said.
Roderick is heartsick. She wants her missing granddaughter back.
"I try to fix things, and this, I can't fix."
Her number one mission is to find Paige. The 17-year-old disappeared last September. The last person to see her is behind bars on unrelated charges. Jacob Bumpass said he dropped Paige off in Covington but does not know what happened to her.
Roderick is putting up posters around Covington in hopes of getting a tip, but she is afraid she will be cited. Police stopped her once and explained what she was doing is a violation.
Police have allowed her to put up posters for nine months. However, a resident recently complained, which put Chief Russo in a tough position, he said.
"In this particular situation, we are sympathetic to the plight of the family. We had to handle it as delicately as we could. Realistically, are we going to give her a citation? No. Go out and tear these fliers down? No. But we did have a responsibility to explain what the ordinances are and express our sympathies as well," Russo said.
"That day, on Friday, I was so upset, I put (fliers) on my entire hood and on my entire rear post. So upset I said if they won't let me put them up there, I'll cover my car," Roderick said.
She has since found other places to put her fliers. She hopes just one person will see the poster an call police.
"If she's still out there, I just want her to know it doesn't matter. We love her, and we want her home," she said.
If you know anything about Paige's disappearance, call Covington Police at (859) 292-2222.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/28590823/detail.html#ixzz1Sg3Ki05k
http://www.wlwt.com/news/28590823/detail.html

Texas EquuSearch is in town to look for Katelyn Markham and if enough volunteers show up tomorrow, they are also going to look for Paige.

I hope something turns up. There should be some way to make this Bump-Ass dude talk, like maybe taking him out in back of the jail and beating shit out of him. This does not sound good at all. If this guy says he dropped her off at some place and his cell phone pinged in another place, there's an instant red flag. He knows what happened to her b/c he more likely did it.

Mom Wants Paige Johnson Declared Dead
Attorney Plans To Sue Person Of Interest In Missing Teen Case

FLORENCE, Ky. -- The mother of a missing northern Kentucky teen will ask a court to declare her daughter deceased.

Paige Johnson was last seen Sept. 21, when a friend told police he dropped her off in Covington.

That friend, Jacob Bumpass, has not been charged in Johnson's disappearance but has been jailed for nearly a year on an unrelated probation violation.

He has declined to cooperate with investigators in the teen's disappearance, police said.

Embed this VideoxEmailFacebookDiggTwitterRedditDelicious Link

Attorney Eric Deters said Tuesday that he would file paperwork on behalf of Johnson's mother, Donna Johnson, to have the 18-year-old declared dead.

Afterward, they plan to sue Bumpass for wrongful death. Deters said he could not plead the Fifth Amendment, which permits defendants to avoid incriminating themselves, in a civil case.

"I don't know if this is going to bear fruit, but I just feel so bad for this mother. I have children. If my kid was missing, and there was a suspect out there, I would do anything and everything to find out what the heck happened," Deters said.

Deters said he was initially contacted by a family friend about unauthorized fundraising in the teen's name.

The attorney, who said he was not being paid for his work, said he would continue his attempts to stop those efforts.[...]
http://www.wlwt.com/news/29170523/detail.html#ixzz1Xt2a1bAm

Friends and family of Paige Johnson gathered Friday evening to remember the teen on the 1-year anniversary of her disappearance.

Johnson, of Florence, was 17-years-old when she was last seen in September of 2010.

"It's indescribable," said Donna Johnson, Paige's mother. "I just miss her so much and it's been a nightmare."
[...]

Donna says it's been painful watching Paige's daughter Mackenzie, grow up without a mother.

"I miss Paige so much and when I look at her daughter it breaks my heart because Paige isn't here to see her growing and things she is learning everyday, getting bigger," said Johnson.

Moving forward, Donna says everyday she prays for some closure in her daughters disappeared and wants to know what happened.

Donna believes questions can be answered by Jacob Bumpass, the last known person to see Paige. Bumpass has never been considered a suspect in the case, but has refused to talk with investigators.

"A year is a long time to wait while someone sits in silence," said Johnson. "I don't know how he could do that to us, and it's so unfair."
http://www.fox19.com/story/15531787/family-and-friends-to

Man, I feel all kinds of bad for these families that have to go through this waiting thing. It seems in most cases, though, the longer they are gone, the less chance of them being alive there is. I know, I know, Jaycee Dugard, but she was an exception to that, happily, but had the creep not wanted her for sex and/or to have his babies, she might have ended up dead.

1gjdl.jpg
Are Local Missing Person Cases Related To Others?
December 15, 2011
CINCINNATI -- Are two area missing person cases connected with the disappearances of four other women near the Tri-state area?
Some bloggers think so, suggesting that the disappearances of Paige Johnson and Katelyn Markham may be linked to other cases in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee.
Johnson, of Florence, was last seen in September 2010, and the last person to see her remains jailed on an unrelated probation violation. Markham, of Fairfield, disappeared in August.
No evidence has been found in either case, despite extensive searches of the areas they were last seen by police and hundreds of volunteers.
Some online commentators have speculated on supposed similarities between those cases and those of Crystal Hall, Holly Bobo, Lauren Spierer and Karen Swift.
Johnson's mother is skeptical, however.
"This serial killer stuff, it's a bunch of bull," Donna Johnson said. "It's not true. It's not true in Paige's case."
She said relatives of Jacob Bumpass, who said he took Paige to a party in Covington on the night she disappeared, had been floating the possible connections between the cases on social media.
"If there is something going on, it's connected to him for sure," Johnson said.
Covington police have investigated the possibility of a connection to other missing person cases but haven't developed any leads.
"We've found nothing that would link these cases to our current investigation," said Lt. Spike Jones, of Covington police.
Markham's father also has his doubts.
"It's not out of realm of possibility," Dave Markham said. "It's unlikely, but anything is possible."
Fairfield police did not comment for this report, but they had previously indicated that the case appeared to be isolated.
"We've developed nothing in this case that would lead us to believe that this goes beyond Katelyn Markham," Chief Mike Dickey said in September.
But online sleuths aren't as quick to dismiss the similarities between the missing women and their cases,
[...]
http://www.wlwt.com/news/30007285/detail.html#ixzz1geqvOMUR

Really good video at link from this mornings TODAY SHOW

Ky. teen Paige Johnson's remains found 10 years after she disappeared
COVINGTON, Ky. (WXIX/Gray News) - The remains of a northern Kentucky teenager who went missing nearly a decade ago have been found, Covington police announced Wednesday.

Paige-Johnson.jpg

Paige Johnson was last seen on Sept. 23, 2010, when her friend said he dropped her off. (Police/WXIX)
Paige Johnson was last seen on Sep. 23, 2010, when her friend Jacob Bumpass said he dropped her off.

The Hamilton County Coroner’s Office confirmed human remains found Sunday morning near Williamsburg Township in Clermont County are Johnson's, police said.

A woman called 911 and said her husband was out deer hunting and found a burned human skull, according to a recording of the call released Wednesday.

There is no cause of death at this time, police said.

“Paige Johnson is coming home. It’s monumental," Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney Rob Sanders said. “We’re just so glad her family will have some closure.”

Her parents were notified early Wednesday.

“Obviously this was not the outcome anyone wanted,” Covington Police Chief Rob Nader said at a news conference. “We would ask that during this difficult time the family’s privacy be respected."

Jacob Bumpass killed her, no doubt about it.

he have a facebook?
Post automatically merged:

Apparently he does have a facebook but the day they found her remains, he deleted all his photos and went private as can be with the profile

Not suspicious at all

Last edited:

Cellphone data ties Kentucky man to teen mom's disappearance, death 13 years ago​

An Ohio jury on Monday convicted a Kentucky man in the September 2010 disappearance of Paige Johnson, a 17-year-old single mom.

Jacob Bumpass, 35, was found guilty of abusing a corpse and tampering with evidence in connection with Johnson's mysterious death.

"We are pleased to have been able to bring some semblance of justice to the Johnson family", Clermont County Assistant Prosecutor Clay Tharp said in a Monday statement after the jury reached its decision.

The state was able to prove Bumpass was the last person to see Johnson, then the mother of a 2-year-old daughter, alive.

Johnson was reported missing to the Covington Police Department in Kentucky on Sept. 23, 2010. Prosecutors said Bumpass was her friend and the pair got in an argument at his home that day, when they say she died, and he tried to cover up her death, WLWT5 reported.

A decade later, an individual looking for deer sheds in a wooded area of Williamsburg Township in Ohio – about 33 miles from where Bumpass said he last saw her – reported finding a human skull. Authorities found more remains over a three-day period.

A forensic dental consultant eventually identified the remains as belonging to Johnson. It is unclear exactly how Johnson died due to the state of her limited remains, according to local reports.

Prosecutors argued that Bumpass' phone records placed him in Clermont County on the day of Johnson's disappearance, when they say he dumped her body in the woods "with a complete disregard for the value of her life. He dumped her like she was nothing more than a bag of trash," according to FOX 19 Cincinnati.

Bumpass (imagine going through school with THAT name!) is only facing four years in prison (second link). He will be sentenced on September 7th.

Attachments

• johnson.jpeg
    johnson.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 21
  • bumpass.jpeg
    bumpass.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 25
Back