• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Allyah Marie Goodman, 17, of Powder Springs, was taken into custody at McEachern High School by Cobb police after molesting a 12-year-old girl on more than one occasion, according to arrest warrants. The alleged incidents did not take place on school property.

Between Aug. 1 and last Monday, she allegedly had the child perform sex acts at Goodman’s home, the warrants said. She faces two counts of aggravated child molestation and one count of child molestation."

L I N K !!

DD1b.jpg

Bruh she went to my school
Post automatically merged:

Not in TX.
Yeah same kinda in Georgia which is where it took place, just matters about how serious the crime is.
Post automatically merged:

Isn't 17 minor aged as well?
Yeah, but as this took place in Georgia and is a serious crime she could be tried as an adult.

Last edited:
"Allyah Marie Goodman, 17, of Powder Springs, was taken into custody at McEachern High School by Cobb police after molesting a 12-year-old girl on more than one occasion, according to arrest warrants. The alleged incidents did not take place on school property.

Between Aug. 1 and last Monday, she allegedly had the child perform sex acts at Goodman’s home, the warrants said. She faces two counts of aggravated child molestation and one count of child molestation."

L I N K !!
Well now, let's not jump to conclusions, I mean....sure it was, dare I say, wrong, but isn't it possible that, uh..I mean, well I'm just saying...
Do we really want this hot-ass chick becoming legal WHILST incarceratoraly challenged ? I ask the distinguished gentlemen and ladies to stand up, as our forefathers so bravely did, to many of their demise. I beseech your unwavering or
Hey, you wanted equality, same treatment ? If you molest or decide to get all rapey, then yo ass is goin to jail.

PS: ur still hotter than fish grease
PSs: will u go with me
√ Y or N

Back