• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 17-year-old Blackstone male faces multiple charges in connection with the alleged killing of a cat with an arrow.

The teen has been charged with the following crimes:

The cat's owner, Donald Ingersoll, told Boston 25 News that his family was horrified to find their wounded cat, Lily, on Thursday night.

Lily, who was male, was coming in for the night when Ingersoll noticed something was terribly wrong.

"I noticed as he was going up the stairs, there was banging," Ingersoll said.

He was horrified when he looked closer.

"I noticed he had the arrow lodged in him, so I grabbed him and rushed him to the vet in Uxbridge," Ingersoll said.

But the cat's injuries were too severe, and he had to be euthanized.

“All the way through, you could see it and it was quite a scene, so I just took him right away and then we took him to Tufts in Grafton to see if surgery would help at all, but they said it was too extensive so we had to do the most humane thing and put him to sleep," Ingersoll said.

Blackstone Police were investigating the incident and partnered with an anonymous individual to provide a $500 reward to anyone who could help identify the suspect responsible. After receiving a number of tips, Blackstone PD executed a search warrant at the teen's home on Sunday at 10 a.m.

At the home, police found a bow and several arrows matching the one that struck the cat.

Perhaps he is an aspiring veterinarian?

Yeah, sick friggin' bitch, but she's certainly a looker though ;)

I think a prison sentence for this would be suitable.

It would be interesting to see him explain it out in the yard.

Little bitch wants to hunt I say make him the hunted. Simply throw him out in Kansas during the first 2 weeks of December where modern rifle deer hunting season and upland bird season overlap and let shooting him be fair game.

Back