• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Nariah Brown was 17 months old.

The toddler died Friday from injuries she suffered after a violent sexual assault at a South Richmond motel, police said. Her mom, Aija Brown, said she left her daughter in the room with a person she trusted.

Police confirmed a person of interest in the case was jailed. He was arrested by US Marshals on a probation violation, Crime Insider sources told Burkett.

Nariah born prematurely, and for three months, fought to live.

Aija Brown said she never missed a day at the hospital, and pledged to her baby girl that she would never leave her side. A promise she said she kept until the very end.

"I was giving my baby CPR in the back seat,” Brown said. "Because I thought she wasn't breathing."

While no one has been charged yet in Nariah's death, Crime Insider sources told Burkett charges will soon be announced. The cause and manner of Nariah's death has not yet been released.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to your mom but clearly you were not with your daughter side all the time. Not to mention the fact that you chose pretty piss-poor when it came to Funtime penis play.

As for the perp, as many different types of torture as we can possibly keep on him. Let's start out easy with a butane curling iron rammed up his ass. From there the options are endless that should all be explored publicly and on pay-per-view as a warning to others

ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AS TO WHYYY..PPL WANNA HAVE SEX WITH A BABY/CHILD..OR ANY INNOCENT YOUNG BEING!! AND HOW WOULD THEY LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DID THAT SHIT TO THEM..HURTING THEM..POOR BABIES/ KIDS CANT ALL THAT PAIN..PPL ARE FUKIN SICK..PREYING ON OUR YOUNGSTERS..OUR GOVERNMENT SHOULD MAKE EXAMPLES OUTTA THESE SICK MFRZ..AN RECORD IT AN MAKE THESE BASTARDS THINK TWICE BEFORE TOUCHIN INNOCENT ONES

Punctured lungs?! Jesus wept sounds he suffocated her while it was most likely giving her multiple organ perforations. This is fucking heinous. I'm all for some heretics fork action on this one. Right after a good old fashioned prison shower scene...which will most likely happen anyway if he's in gen pop. That poor angel.

It's pretty usual predator behaviour to date and gain the trust of a single mother to get access to a child.
Dating for a year and he was probably great with the child and didn't put a foot wrong.
He was just working towards that one opportunity.
Except this bitch "mom" knew he was abusing her and did nothing to stop it. And tbh most people will see red flags and ignore them, that's where they get their foot in the door.

It's pretty usual predator behaviour to date and gain the trust of a single mother to get access to a child.
Dating for a year and he was probably great with the child and didn't put a foot wrong.
He was just working towards that one opportunity.
That’s a nice thought, but I’m going to bet on the fact that there’s no way this dick patiently and devotedly was a prince for an entire year. And then miraculously he finds himself in a hotel alone with this baby and thinks, finally my chance is here-now I can violently rape and murder and no one will suspect me.

where does it say she knew?.

"Investigators also arrested the girl's mother, 19-year-old Crystal Brooks, after they say during questioning they found that she knew how Parker was treating the child and was present at the time of the alleged violence.
Brooks is charged with being a party to aggravated battery, batter, and first-degree cruelty to children, as well as giving a false statement."
Post automatically merged:

"Investigators also arrested the girl's mother, 19-year-old Crystal Brooks, after they say during questioning they found that she knew how Parker was treating the child and was present at the time of the alleged violence.
Brooks is charged with being a party to aggravated battery, batter, and first-degree cruelty to children, as well as giving a false statement."
Oh shit wrong story.... of another 3 year old being raped and murdered.
Post automatically merged:

where does it say she knew?.
My bad, this may be the .01% of stories where the mother didn't know or realize. But in all reality, predators aren't very good at hiding their intentions. Almost all show signs before the abuse, and the parent either ignores it or tells themselves they would never do something. He abused this child before this incident I almost guarantee.

Last edited:
ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND AS TO WHYYY..PPL WANNA HAVE SEX WITH A BABY/CHILD..OR ANY INNOCENT YOUNG BEING!! AND HOW WOULD THEY LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DID THAT SHIT TO THEM..HURTING THEM..POOR BABIES/ KIDS CANT ALL THAT PAIN..PPL ARE FUKIN SICK..PREYING ON OUR YOUNGSTERS..OUR GOVERNMENT SHOULD MAKE EXAMPLES OUTTA THESE SICK MFRZ..AN RECORD IT AN MAKE THESE BASTARDS THINK TWICE BEFORE TOUCHIN INNOCENT ONES

Oh no! That will never happen. this sick fuck has constitutional rights to consider. And what if he wasn't the one who tortured her to death? It had to be some homeless freak that wandered in while the "babysitter" was so engrossed in the Gideon Bible he didn't even hear her screaming in pain. These people aren't even human. We should bring back public torture and executions. The egg donor could/should be right there with him.

But in all reality, predators aren't very good at hiding their intentions. Almost all show signs before the abuse, and the parent either ignores it or tells themselves they would never do something. He abused this child before this incident I almost guarantee.
I disagree. Some predators are very good at hiding their intentions and the warning signs, if any, can be subtle. When you’ve known someone for a long time it’s hard to even comprehend they’d hurt your child.

I’ve counseled parents where the uncle molested their kid. The parent whose brother is the perp doesn’t want to believe it. The other parent is usually much more clear eyed.

Other parents would say that would never happen in my family or in my neighborhood. Just not true.

You can never keep your child 100% safe. But you can nurture a strong relationship where they know they can come to you when they’re in trouble and you won’t freak out.

A Richmond man has been charged with murder and two counts of object sexual penetration in connection with the May 2019 death of a 17-month-old girl.

Barron T. Spurlock, 25, is currently in jail on unrelated charges, according to Richmond Police.

"This was one of the more emotionally trying investigations for our detectives because of the age of the victim," Major Crimes Lt. Erlan Marshall said. "We hope this arrest provides some measure of closure for the family and the community."

The child, identified by her family as Nariah Brown, was left in the Midlothian Turnpike motel room with someone whom her mother trusted, Nariah's mom Aija Brown told CBS 6 Crime Insider Jon Burkett.

Police did not disclose the relationship between Spurlock and Brown.

The Richmond Circuit Court has sentenced Barron T. Spurlock, the man who was charged with the murder and sexual assault of a toddler in a motel in October 2019.

Spurlock, who was 25 at the time he committed these crimes, was originally charged with first degree murder and two counts of object sexual penetration.
The murder charge comes with a sentence of 30 years, 10 of which have been suspended. The sexual battery charge brings another 20 years of prison time, 15 years of which were also suspended.

Spurlock will serve a total of 25 years for the sexual assault of a 17-month-old toddler, who was taken to an area hospital and pronounced dead two days later.
1649939579300.png

Back