• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Six Florida men and one woman are arrested for 'keeping a 16-year-old boy as a sex slave for a YEAR' and were only caught when the gang 'lured another teen to their feces covered trailer via an online game'
  • Four of the men, including the couple, are accused of repeatedly sexually abusing the first boy at the squalid mobile home in St. Petersburg
  • The boy, 16, was rescued in May last year after police investigated the disappearance of a different missing teen who 'was lured by an online game'
  • Police this week arrested Mark Earl Dennis, 52, Andrew Barry Dennis, 45, Michael Ray Blasdel, 36, and J.R. Gauthier, 29, Eleanor Faye McGlamory, 56, Michael Wayne Schwartz, 51, and Curtis Lee Gruwell, 34
  • The first teen was 'introduced to sadomasochism and used as a sex slave' and was 'found living on a small mattress surrounded by animal cages and feces'
  • Police do not believe the 17-year-old was sexually battered
Full Article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...le-one-woman-arrested-boy-kept-sex-slave.html

Attachments

• sex_slave_trailer.jpg
    sex_slave_trailer.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,693
Brutal story, but besides that below is a small example of why I assume nobody from Daily Mail does research nor understands the outside world:

Authorities say one of the defendants groomed the teen using the online game Discrod.

I essentially know nothing about gaming, but come ON people, even I know that's not a game.

Yeah...that'd be typo.

It's a typo AND it's wrong. Discord, even when spelled properly, is not a game. Pretty sure DD has a Discord channel actually. These are people who have mostly online jobs and should know better for real.

It's a typo AND it's wrong. Discord, even when spelled properly, is not a game. Pretty sure DD has a Discord channel actually. These are people who have mostly online jobs and should know better for real.
The don't know how to work the interwebz

I am SOOOO confused. How could he have been utilized as a "sex slave" and not have been sexually battered?
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah and the shit again really! :vomit:

Well aren't they the sexy bunch:penguin:

I am SOOOO confused. How could he have been utilized as a "sex slave" and not have been sexually battered?
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah and the shit again really! :vomit:
There were two boys. One was raped and the other hadn't been raped

Back