• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 16-year-old was found beheaded with her face doused in acid and her breasts mutilated.

The teen's family claim she was raped, while the authorities suspect they are responsible for her 'honour' killing.

The grim discovery of the girl - who protesters are referring to as Anjana on social media - was made on Sunday just a few hundred feet from the family home.

Protesters have flocked to the streets as fury grows in the holy city of Gaya, Bindar, in the northeast of the country.

The teen went missing on December 28 according to a report filed by her father to the police on January 6, NDTV reported.

But senior officer Rajiv Mishra said her mother and sisters detailed how she returned home on December 28 and was sent away by her father with a man known to the family.

Police said that they had detained the girl's mother, father and another relative, according to the Times of India.

A post-mortem examination will be carried out to determine the cause of death and whether she was killed.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sed-acid-raped-India.html?ito=social-facebook
1547170291465.png

So glad our Western women's rights activists, and ardent public feminists are making those important public statements and writing essays about honor killings and the harsh treatment of women in all these countries where nasty things like this happen. Supporting the few women in those countries who are speaking out against such treatment.
OOPS! My mistake. There is only silence.

So glad our Western women's rights activists, and ardent public feminists are making those important public statements and writing essays about honor killings and the harsh treatment of women in all these countries where nasty things like this happen. Supporting the few women in those countries who are speaking out against such treatment.

Check out One Billion Rising https://www.onebillionrising.org/about/campaign/

Check out One Billion Rising https://www.onebillionrising.org/about/campaign/
It was probably both a rape and an honor killing. Don't those two things go hand in hand in India?
She spoke to a boy, kill her...oh wait, let's all rape her first.

"A 16-year-old was found beheaded with her face doused in acid and her breasts mutilated."
"A post-mortem examination will be carried out to determine the cause of death and whether she was killed."

Dunno what the cause of death could be? Gee, I think it was pretty much laid out...and whether she was killed? WTF! Well, of course, she may have spontaneously had her head roll off on its own, her face imploded on its own, and her breasts were affected by some weird cancer. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Stupid, ignorant fucking heathens!

Back