• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The 16-year-old girl came home to find flowers, her dog’s collar and a note next to her front door.

Also there, under a towel and inside a trash bag with its head and front legs sticking out was the body of Jordan, the girl’s 1-year-old Shih Tzu mix. An electrical cord was wound around its neck.

Her boyfriend, suspicious that she was with another guy, had been calling and texting her in a jealous rage, threatening to kill the pup he bought her a year ago if she wasn’t home by 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.

Lawrence Graham, 19, made good on his promise, detectives said, and now faces six felony counts of animal cruelty. He was arrested Wednesday night.

The North Lauderdale man told investigators he was mad when he went to his girlfriend’s Pompano Beach home and she wasn’t there, so he kicked the dog, slammed it on the ground and put it in a plastic trash bag, according to an arrest report.

When the tiny curly-headed dog scratched a hole in the bag, Graham choked it. Jordan died while Graham waited for his girlfriend to come home, the report said.

Graham wrote a note and left it for his girlfriend next to the dead dog, the collar and flowers. It said, “Coulda Made It RIP Jordan,” the sheriff’s office said.

Graham, who works at Coconut Creek High School, next shot off a few guilt-laden text messages to his girlfriend, his arrest report said..

“okwen u get home he dead”; “if u really loved him u woulda made it in time 2 save him”; “hope it was worth it”

When Graham went before a Broward County judge at his first-appearance hearing Thursday morning, his mother was there.

Through tears, she told the judge she “did not raise that type of son.”

Hey Mom,
In a way I have to agree with your assertion that you did not raise that kind of son. You clearly didn't raise him. So exactly who did? Who would you like to place the blame on?

Such a stupid ass thing to say.
Signed,
Society.

I would handcuff that chucklehead grinning idiot in the mugshot and put him in a steel chair that is bolted to the ground. Then I would place a rubber bag over his head that I would seal. Let the rest take care care of itself.

1676010831893.png

Name:GRAHAM, LAWRENCE

Supervision Begin Date:02/02/2021
Current Location:FT. LAUDERDALE
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:02/22/2026

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
03/13/2019WRITTEN THREATS KILL/INJ02/02/2021BROWARD19033955Y 0M 0D
03/13/2019AGG ANIMAL CRUELTY02/02/2021BROWARD19033955Y 0M 0D

Back