• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
3478F37C00000578-0-image-a-30_1463862305742.jpg

Two teenagers accused in a robbery and sexual assault of a woman in a New York hospital parking lot have been indicted on several charges.

Brandon R Corey, 16, of Johnson City and Jacob R Coish, 17, of Binghamton face adult prosecution after they were handed multiple felony indictments on Friday, the Press and Sun-Bulletin reported.

Corey is accused of following a female UHS Wilson Memorial Hospital employee to her car just after midnight on April 14 before allegedly sexually assaulting her.

Police said the woman was walking to her car just before 1am when the suspect approached her, showed her a knife and attempted to rob her.

He then raped her and stole her car and cellphone before fleeing the scene, the Press and Sun-Bulletin reported.

The car was later found in Binghamton's west side where investigators said the driver abandoned it after crashing it on Main Street.

Two days later on April 16, Corey was arrested after an extensive investigation and pursuit of several leads, police said.

On Friday, he was indicted on seven counts including first-degree rape, first-degree robbery, first-degree sexual abuse and criminal mischief.

Days later on April 18, officers identified Coish as a second suspect who they said reportedly participated in the theft of the victim's vehicle with Corey.

Coish was indicted on three counts including first-degree robbery on Friday.
LINK

How can two boys become so irredeemable by 16/17. Is the new normal?

These two will always be in the system and known to authorities.
Just execute them and be done with it and save future victims the sadness.

@Satanica @cubby @Keepalowprofile
The judge decided Corey was not eligible to be a youthful offender, which would have sealed any record of the conviction.

Sobbing in the courtroom, a shackled Corey told the judge he wished he could face his victims and apologize for what he did. He said he wished he could go back in time and alter the path he took that is placing him behind bars for a decade.

"Never in a million years would I have seen myself doing such a thing," Corey said of his crime. "I made a big mistake."

Nine months ago, Brandon Corey admitted he raped a nurse at knifepoint in the parking lot of a Johnson City hospital and then robbed her. On Wednesday, the judge tasked with deciding Corey's fate was presented with two starkly contrasting portrayals of a 17-year-old convict.

There was the predator who waited for a randomly-targeted 22-year-old victim to return to her car in the early morning of April 14, 2016, then sexually assaulted her.

There was also a damaged boy who endured a troubled upbringing mired by abuses by adults and his peers, as well as the use of illicit substances like synthetic marijuana.

Still, at sentencing Wednesday in Broome County Court, Judge Joseph Cawley conceded he was at a loss for how it came to this for a teenager with no criminal record.

Corey was sentenced to 10 years in prison, with 20 years of post-release supervision, for his guilty plea

Jacob Coish was on probation for less than a year as a juvenile offender when, prosecutors say, he became the accomplice in the horrific knifepoint rape and robbery of a 22-year-old nurse outside a Johnson City hospital.

Coish was sentenced to seven years in state prison for his guilty plea to a felony count of first-degree robbery.

Coish declined an opportunity to speak on his own behalf before Cawley handed down the sentence.

In a statement by the victim, as read in court at Corey's sentencing Wednesday, the woman described how this crime has left her with lasting mental scars.

"My life has been changed forever since that night," the woman's statement said. "I have this feeling that something like this is going to happen again."

10 years? Is there a New York in England or Australia im not familiar with? What in the fuck!?!?!??

White privelege strikes again. If a young black male raped a woman like this, theyd go down for longer than 10.

I fucking despise white people so god damn fucking much.
BOTH these animals should spend the rest of their lives in cages. Just 10 fucking years. Prob up for parole in 3.

They both will lash out again. Bank on it.

Back