• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 15-year-old boy wanted in the shooting death of a 16-year-old girl in Kenosha, Wisconsin, has been taken into custody in Racine.

Kenosha police confirmed the boy surrendered without incident Friday morning in Racine, and was being taken back to Kenosha for questioning. He had been considered a person of interest in the shooting death of 16-year-old Kaylie Juga.

Kaylie and her 39-year-old mother were shot. Police said Kaylie died at the scene and her mother was taken to a local hospital where she is in serious condition.

A 15-year-old boy who was in a relationship with Kaylie was seen fleeing the scene of the shooting.

Officers recovered physical evidence from the home in Racine where Martice Fuller was arrested, but no gun has been located.

February 17, 2020
The jury trial of Martice Fuller was delayed on Monday morning, Feb. 17 due to allegations of jury tampering by the defendant -- from his jail cell.

"I’ve been at this a long time, this is the first time I’ve seen this. It’s really a disturbing situation and one that needs to be fully investigated and will be used as evidence in the next trial," said Kenosha County District Attorney Mike Graveley.

At just 16 years old, Martice Fuller is facing a lengthy prison sentence. He is on trial for the shooting death of his ex-girlfriend, 15-year-old Kaylie Juga. She was a cheerleader at Bradford High School in Kenosha. Fuller was also a student there.

Police say Fuller broke into her home in May 2019 where he also shot the teen's mother, Stephanie Juga. He is facing attempted homicide charges in that shooting. Now, authorities are accusing him of tampering with the jury in his own murder trial.

"On Sunday afternoon we were monitoring jail phone calls from the defendant," Graveley said.

Graveley said opening statements were scheduled to begin Monday morning. But everything has been delayed until May. Graveley said three phone calls from Fuller showed he was making efforts to contact three jurors.

"The defense attorneys had nothing to do with this. The allegation is the defendant got the names off of a chart of the potential jurors. The defendant then memorized those names and made some assumptions about who was related to those individuals and then began to try to contact people to get in touch with them," Graveley said.

Jury tampering is a crime. Authorities are now launching a full investigation into whether any jurors were actually contacted.

"The supreme seriousness is it deals with the whole integrity of a jury trial," Graveley said.

Last edited:
Only way he would be able to look up possible relatives or phone numbers is if he had access to internet. Prisoners are given farrrrrrrrrrrrr too many priveleges in jails. It's disgusting. They hsould have no access to newspapers, tv, or certainly internet. Makes me sick how little the govt cares about punishment

A jury in Kenosha County has convicted a teen accused of killing his former girlfriend when they both were 15 and trying to kill her mother.

Martice Fuller, now 17, was found guilty of first-degree intentional homicide Friday in the May 2019 shooting death of Kaylie Juga and attempted homicide for shooting and injuring her mother, Stephanie Juga.

Prosecutors used testimony to show that a freshmen high school romance turned into stalking and controlling behavior by Fuller and resulted in an end to their relationship.

Both attended Bradford High School in Kenosha where Fuller was a football player and Juga was a cheerleader.

Saying the calculated killing of 15-year-old Kaylie Juga showed he was a “dangerous and damaged human being,” a judge Friday, May 21, 2021, sentenced Martice Fuller to spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole.

“These crimes were not the impulsive acts of a child,” Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Mary K. Wagner told Fuller, who was convicted by a jury of shooting and killing his former girlfriend Kaylie at her west-side home and of shooting and injuring her mother, Stephanie Juga, when she came to her daughter’s aid. “I hope that you can right yourself in your life, in your daily life, but it won’t be among the community.”

Despite evidence presented at trial that Fuller carefully planned the shootings — and the testimony at trial of Stephanie Juga who had pleaded with Fuller, who she knew well, before he shot her — Fuller continued to maintain that he is innocent.

In a statement read to the court by one of his attorneys, Fuller said “I have to continue to stand innocent because I am.”

Fuller, now 18, was 15 when he was charged with the May 9, 2019 shootings.
1621984258746.png

FTA - In a statement read to the court by one of his attorneys, Fuller said “I have to continue to stand innocent because I am.”

He's so much a lying sack of shit even his own mother wouldn't back him up.

From another article (emphasis mine) -
A 15-year-old Wisconsin teen allegedly killed his ex-girlfriend and then shot and wounded her mother, even after she pleaded with him, saying, "You don't have to do this," according to a criminal complaint.

"Yes, I have to," Martice Fuller allegedly told the woman, Stephanie Junga, before shooting her twice with the same gun that prosecutors allege he used to shoot her daughter on Thursday in their Kenosha, Wisconsin home, according to the complaint filed by the Kenosha County District Attorney's Office.

Fuller was arrested a day after the deadly attack when his mother told investigators that the alibi he gave them -- that he was at home during the shootings -- was false, the complaint states.

Back