• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two teenagers have been arrested in connection to the death of 15-year-old Evyn Scott.

Russell Spencer, 17, is accused of shooting Evyn.

Scott Spencer, 19, and Alex Wilson, 17, were also arrested. a fourth persoon has not been named.

Authorities say Evyn got into the car with the two suspects and several others last week to pick up drugs.

They allegedly beat him in the back seat and drove him to the East Mountains.

When they stopped, the driver of car told the authorities that she let Russell Spencer out of the trunk, where he had been hiding. She said she then heard three gunshots and saw Russell Spencer standing over Evyn's body.

Scott's body was left on the side of the road.

Last edited:
A victim named Evyn Scott 15 yo
And a murderer named Evyn Scott Spencer 19 yo
What are the chances?
Russell Spensor shot him
Post automatically merged:

Russell Spensor shot him
I told my kids if you party you are on your own.. it’s every person for themselves.. don’t ever show your full hand and for Godsakes know who your fucking with and how deep they’re in..

Last edited:
When 15-year-old Evyn Scott climbed into a car the night of his death, he had no idea his soon-to-be killer was hiding in the trunk.

A district court judge sentenced Russell Spencer to 12 years in prison Wednesday in Scott’s 2019 beating and shooting death.

Spencer, 21, pleaded guilty in 2020 to second-degree murder and conspiracy to commit kidnapping in Scott’s death.
Second Judicial District Judge Courtney Weaks said prior to sentencing she was struck by the cruelty and premeditated nature of the killing.
At his sentencing hearing, Spencer said he wants to become a better person during his time in prison.

“I understand the magnitude of what I did,” Spencer said. “Just sitting here today, I’ve been able to see some of the grief that I’ve caused.”
Spencer’s attorney, Todd Farkas, asked Weaks to consider that Spencer had experienced domestic violence as a boy that left him with psychological problems. Spencer was 17 at the time of killing.

“I am concerned that too long a sentence would impair the rehabilitation that he has begun,” Farkas said of his client.
Spencer’s brother and co-defendant, Scott Spencer, has been charged with first-degree murder, kidnapping and other charges in connection with Evyn Scott’s killing. No trial date has been scheduled in that case.

Back