• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
trainstabbing.jpg

"A teen girl was charged with first-degree murder after authorities say she fatally stabbed a 15-year-old boy aboard a train near the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C."

"The attack took place just after 12:30 p.m. on Friday at the Capitol South Metro station, according to police. The boy, later identified as Jaquar McNair, was able to get off the train and ask for help, according to authorities, but he was taken to a nearby hospital in “very critical condition” and died on Saturday morning."

"It is believed that the stabbing stemmed from a dispute that took place among a group of teens. It was one of at least six murders that took place this week in the D.C. area."

"The girl was initially arrested for assault, but the charge was later amended to first-degree murder."

Last edited by a moderator:
A dispute about what who has a better phone? I'm old and in the general drying out stage of life like beef jerky, but still remember the raw emotions of youth,like when the full moon would make me wild,when a heart break was the worst pain in the world but stabbing someone was the farthest thing from my mind,they need to stop peddling antidepressants and gender identity propaganda at kids and teach them about right and wrong again, that actions have consequences not participating trophies.

Back