• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/schoolgirl-beaten-death-bricks-rocks-12561413
Anastasia-Kriegel.jpg

PAY-CC-ANA-KRIEGAL-SCENE9.jpg

Anastasia-Kriegel.jpg

A schoolgirl is believed to have been murdered during a horrific sex attackby teenagers.
Cops believe that 14-year-old Anastasia Kriegel was beaten to death with blunt force objects including sticks, bricks, blocks and rocks.
Officers have also taken large amounts of debris from the scene and are examining whether a group of teenagers was responsible for the barbaric killing.
Police believe DNA samples from the victim's body will help find the killers, our sister title Mirror Online reports .
They hope an expected treasure trove of DNA from the makeshift weapons used to kill Ana will identify the killers.
Sources have revealed that a post mortem by Professor Marie Cassidy found that she died from repeated blows with blunt force objects.

She was murdered on Monday, a short time after she left her home in Leixlip, Co Kildare, for the last time.
Dublin Live today reports that a teenage boy called to Ana’s house on Monday and asked her to come to St Catherine’s Park in Lucan, Dublin.
They report that the last two people in the park were two 13-year-old boys and they have been helping gardai piece together her last movements. They have not yet been directly linked to the murder
Gardai believe Ana knew her killer and are confident that DNA and forensic examinations will catch the attackers.
Ana was prolific on social media and had made a number of videos on YouTube in which a number of men left suggestive comments on the videos.
When she vanished her frantic family made several attempts to contact her by phone. Her disappearance was so out of character that immediately gardai feared the worst.
Ana’s body was found on Thursday afternoon in a derelict shed three days after she vanished.
Gardai had used phone tracking technology to find out where her mobile ‘phone was last used - and it helped them narrow down the search area.
A source said: “At the moment gardai have a number of teenagers they are treating as witnesses - they are anxious to get the forensic evidence.
This will be hugely important to solving the murder
“The two [13-year-old] boys spoken about in the last two days are witnesses - nothing more.
“But a teenager did call and ask her to go to the park - the last two people that saw her alive were two 13-year-old boys.
“The investigators believe they are confident that they will identify the killer or killers, that she knew them, and that the motive was a sexual one.
"The forensic evidence is absolutely critical.”
The Irish Mirror has learned that in the months leading up to Ana’s murder she had been bullied in school - the callous teens harassing her were using her height to upset her.
the Clonee Road, Lucan (Image: Colin Keegan)
A source added: “She had told her pals that she was distressed about this.”
The 14-year-old had also taken to YouTube and made, at times, a number of live vlogs.
One of the videos was titled ‘Truth or Dare’ in which she answered dares posted on live chats - this was recorded the day before she was killed.
A number of accounts, with male names, asked her thinly veiled sexual-referenced questions.
One asked the teen: “Shampoo your hair and do a unicorn or conehead hairstyle.”
The account also said: “dare you to dunk your head underwater in a sink and get your entire hair soaking wet.”
Another asked: “Dare you to do a slicked back wetlook hairstyle” while a third, asked the schoolgirl: “dare you to lay out your girliest outfit”.
A source added: “It is unlikely that anyone related to the murder was commenting on these but it will be something that will be examined.
Anastasia-Kriegel.jpg

She went missing on Monday
“There are 300 job sheets, or leads, issued to detectives by the garda in charge of the incident room. This would certainly be one of those leads - they will need to eliminate or confirm that they had knew Ana personally.”
Gardai conducted a case conference on Friday and examined progress in the case.
They were also conducting house to house enquiries and a team of officers has been appointed to discover and examine CCTV footage in the area.
A source said: “This is a hugely complex investigation - there is a lot confirmed and evidence has been gathered.
“But there are still bits missing - they are trying to figure out how she got from the park and went to the derelict building.
“This building is used by young children to drink cans and for other anti-social behaviour - they are trying to determine why she was brought there and how she made her way there.”

https://www.irishexaminer.com/irela...el-murder-await-on-forensic-tests-470862.html

Last edited:
From the top link.
Cops believe that 14-year-old Anastasia Kriegel was beaten to death with blunt force objects including sticks, bricks, blocks and rocks.

Officers have also taken large amounts of debris from the scene and are examining whether a group of teenagers was responsible for the barbaric killing.

just got back in am not getting good enough reception but thanks and will get it u when I get batter signal, this is third try at message to you, okay, got most of what I wanted up there but there's another case of a slavic 14 yr old girl raped and murdered in a park by a [at least one maybe more] 16 year old in West Midlands too far away for the cases to be related but horrible coincidence
https://www.irishexaminer.com/break...-year-old-girl-found-dead-in-park-837637.html

Last edited:
Isn't it funny. I started to post the thread about the couger attack. Got the headline done and couldn't finish the body of the post.

I am able to post in threats okay.

I have really crappy internet (TMobile) with an equally crappy (TMobile) phone.
I should just give up posting but I can't help it. DD is my drug of choice.

That kid wears too much make up ... anyone remember their Moms saying things like ... No make up or boy friends until you're sixteen !

Or getting caught with make up on at 14 and being told to go wash your face ... and then actually doing that ???

If two thirteen year old boys called my house asking me to meet them at the park ... it would have been a solid NO from my Mom,

She always wanted to know Who, where ... time ... what would I be doing and ... Oh ... just hanging in the park with boys would not have

gotten me even close to the door ... i always had to be doing something worth while or i wasn't going ... Soccer practice ... Skate practice,

(roller - I was on a team, and Friday nights I was allowed ) or going to the library ... to a specific friends who's mother was also at home.

My brothers were totally different ... if you walked in the house and asked were they were she always said I don't know.

They always made it in by curfew ... and weren't rapey.

That kid wears too much make up ... anyone remember their Moms saying things like ... No make up or boy friends until you're sixteen !

Or getting caught with make up on at 14 and being told to go wash your face ... and then actually doing that ???

If two thirteen year old boys called my house asking me to meet them at the park ... it would have been a solid NO from my Mom,

She always wanted to know Who, where ... time ... what would I be doing and ... Oh ... just hanging in the park with boys would not have

gotten me even close to the door ... i always had to be doing something worth while or i wasn't going ... Soccer practice ... Skate practice,

(roller - I was on a team, and Friday nights I was allowed ) or going to the library ... to a specific friends who's mother was also at home.

My brothers were totally different ... if you walked in the house and asked were they were she always said I don't know.

They always made it in by curfew ... and weren't rapey.

What the fuck does her makeup have to do with this

Isn't it funny. I started to post the thread about the couger attack. Got the headline done and couldn't finish the body of the post.

I am able to post in threats okay.

I have really crappy internet (TMobile) with an equally crappy (TMobile) phone.
I should just give up posting but I can't help it. DD is my drug of choice.
just be careful who your posting them to and if need be you can always come out here and hide, this is still considered the badlands, lol. Also, have noticed this site will go out first while I still have enough juice to stay on other tabs [which will then go out] One thing that does strike a chord on this though is the fact it happened almost a month to the day after the other UK case and the similarities. It just bugs me. I am going to try when i have real internet to look that case up in more detail.
My heart and thoughts go out to both their families and loved ones

She looks 30 in the photos. Way too much makeup and way too much time spent on social media. She was probably an easy target because she looked like she really wanted attention. Very sad.

Utterly sick attack.
Yes she was 14 and on social media, wore too much make-up and looked "physically mature".
That does not give license for her to have been raped, objectified and brutalized to death.
To think it may have been a gang of teens makes my stomach turn.

The level of violence in this simply cries out for the death of the culprit(s).
When you decide your needs supercede those of another person trying to enjoy life, liberty and freedoms, in my opinion, you forego being treated with courtesy under those protections.
You wish to act like an animal and just take, fine.
You should then be judged by the same harsh level of a litmus test.

Take a life, lose your life.
Assault someone, be assaulted.
Maim, be maimed
and so on...

This girl made some crummy choices.
She should not have died for them.

Two 14-year-old boys have been found guilty of the murder of Leixlip schoolgirl Ana Kriegel.

The forewoman of the jury of eight men and four women handed the verdict to the clerk in the courtroom in the past few minutes.

Boy A was also found guilty of the additional charge of aggravated sexual assaul .in a manner that involved serious violence to her.

The two 14-year-old boys, who cannot be named because they are children, had pleaded not guilty to the murder of 14-year-old Anastasia (Ana) Kriegel on May 14, 2018.

The schoolgirl’s body was discovered at a disused farmhouse, just days after she was reported missing.

The two boys were aged 13 at the time of the girl's death.
Schoolgirl Anastasia Kriegel had a noose made from blue insulation tape wrapped around her neck and appeared to be trying to pull it away, the garda who discovered her body has told the Central Criminal Court trial of the two boys accused of her murder.

A doctor who formally pronounced the 14-year-old Kildare schoolgirl dead said she may have been pulled or dragged by the material around her neck.

The jury also today viewed a heavily-blood stained piece of timber and a bloodied concrete block which were found at the scene.

A garda who attended the scene said Ana had small cuts and abrasions all over her body.
Semen stains containing the DNA of one of the boys accused of Anastasia Kriegel's murder was found on a vest top in the room where her body was discovered, the Central Criminal Court has heard.

A forensic scientist also told the trial that a bra and vest top found at the scene were torn and could not be worn in the condition they were found in.

Marce Lee Gorman of Forensic Science Ireland told prosecution counsel Brendan Grehan SC that she was aware that Ana had been found naked but for a pair of socks in a derelict building.

The scientist examined a black, Penney's vest top that was found at the scene and found two semen stains.

One was in the right, upper shoulder strap area and the other in the hem area at the bottom.

Tests on both stains showed the presence of mixed DNA profiles matching that of Ana and Boy A and another unidentified person.

Two of Ireland's youngest convicted killers have been sentenced for the murder of schoolgirl Ana Kriegel, with one of the teens receiving life in prison.

The 15-year-old boys were found guilty in June of murdering Kriegel, 14, whose naked body was discovered in an abandoned farmhouse in Lucan, County Durham, last year, Britain's PA Media news agency reported.

Boy A, as he was referred to during the trial, was also found guilty of aggravated sexual assault and was sentenced on Tuesday to life imprisonment, with a review period after 12 years.

Boy B received a 15-year sentence, with a review after eight years. Both boys have been granted anonymity for life due to their age.

The schoolgirl's body was found after her parents reported her missing.

A post-mortem found Kriegel had suffered head and neck injuries.

Semen containing Boy A's DNA was found at the scene, PA reported.

"You took Ana Kriegel's life and subjected her to a terrifying sexual and physical assault in doing so," PA quoted the judge as telling Boy A at the sentencing.

"Boy B, you actively participated in her killing. You will both have to carry the guilt and shame of your involvement and the devastation you wrought upon her family for the rest of your lives."

He added: "The denial of Ana's right to life is at the core of the process, she should and no doubt will be remembered as a child, friend, daughter and sister that she was.

During the trial, it was revealed that the schoolgirl was bullied in the months leading up to her death.

Back