• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
NEW BRITAIN, Conn. -- Police are trying to identify several men accused of gang raping a 14-year-old Connecticut girl in April, according to WTIC.

A newly released arrest warrant reveals the 14-year-old told police that a man she knew as "Wookie," as well as seven of his friends, held her against her will at a recording studio, repeatedly raping her over the course of six days.

Police arrested 20-year-old Miguel Pagan in connection with the case after confirming he goes by the nickname "Wookie."

Police said Pagan admitted to picking up the victim in New Britain on April 7 and having sex with her. He also allegedly had photos of the recording studio and the victim on his cellphone.

Police said the investigation started as a missing persons case when the girl's foster mother called police on April 7, saying she left home.

The victim said Pagan and others held a knife to her throat. She said Pagan cut her stomach and neck, threatened her with a gun and rubbed a powder on her mouth, which police identified as the synthetic drug molly.

The victim said she was forced to wash down the powder with alcohol. She said she tried to escape several times through a window, but it was out of reach and each time she tried, she was restrained.

Eventually, police said a family friend contacted Pagan, who left the girl with the friend in a McDonald's parking lot. The friend then drove the victim to a PriceRite supermarket, where she met with police.

A search warrant of Pagan's phone showed Facebook messages with a woman who police believe to be Pagan's mother.

In the messages, she said she heard what Pagan was doing and told him to stop or else he would be charged with rape.

She also allegedly told him, "Use condoms. No evidence."

The cellphone and social media evidence is helping police to piece together information in the investigation.

"Your cellphone is your daily biographer," New Britain police Capt. Thomas Steck said. "So when we have them, we use them."

Police are actively investigating and looking for the other men allegedly involved.

"We're processing evidence obtained [that has] been sent to the state police lab," Steck said. "We also have digital evidence that we're handling on our end."

Pagan faces human trafficking, sexual assault and kidnapping charges. He is being held on a $500,000 bond. No other arrests have been made.
http://kdvr.com/2017/06/01/14-year-old-girl-gang-raped-for-6-days-connecticut-police-say/

held her against her will at a recording studio,
Of course it was ...

the investigation started as a missing persons case when the girl's foster mother called police on April 7, saying she left home.
This girl is going to find bad news every time she leaves her house ... foster homes and running away and hanging out with gangsters ... trouble ... trouble all day long.
In the messages, she said she heard what Pagan was doing and told him to stop or else he would be charged with rape.
She also allegedly told him, "Use condoms. No evidence."
Your Mom card ... we're going to need that back ... your membership had been revoked forever.

I hope this 14 year old girl learned a valuable lesson and get her sh*t together. This situation could have been so much worse. As for wookie and the get along gang well there's a special place in hell for them. Hopefully Bubba turns wookie into cookie and shows him what it feels like to be violated against his will.

Learning from your mistakes help ensure you do not make them again. She hopefully learned that the streets are not safe and that you cannot trust everyone.

Learning from your mistakes help ensure you do not make them again. She hopefully learned that the streets are not safe and that you cannot trust everyone.

But it will be more like this ... I liked you .. you were my friend ... why ... WHY?

There's no hope for this poor young bimbo. She was doomed even before this and most certainly is doomed now.

If she was in foster care, she was abused. It may not have been a matter of trusting the wrong guy, but being so desperate for love or acceptance she just didn't care if she was in danger.
I lived on the streets as a kid for years, so I saw a lot of this. Still doesn't make it right, or her fault. To write off a 14 year old as doomed is ridiculous and cruel.

Fuck that. Overcoming is thing, dammit! Maybe she'll have a chance if people would stop raping her, mkay?
You don't know her life.

What's cruel about acknowledging reality?

Grow the fuck up. Seriously, are you fucking stupid?
I'm going to just assume you like to provoke people by saying dumb shit on the internet and that you don't really believe that. At least I hope so, for your sake. Cuz if you really think that, it would be so sad and makes you look like a loser who totally failed at life. Why so negative?

Something in this story smells of horseshit.
They have her for 6 days...how did she get away.
Did they simply cut her loose cuz they got tired of the 'rape game'.
Why did they not kill her when she could show police a recording studio which I am guessing for gangstas is fairly rare in Conn.

Hypothesis.
She is a wild child and has been sexually active.
Ran away for an adventure for a few days.
Did not think it through about what to tell foster mom when it was time to come home.
The guys toss her out played out and used.
She does not have to 'escape'
The mom of 'wookie' is not condoning rape but maybe thinks it is a gang bang.
No evidence is a caution in case the 'slut' gets buyers remorse after the fact.
No DNA trace to him...sadly the moron video documented for jerking off and bragging later.

Now we have a girl confronted by foster mom.
'Where were you, you don't just disappear for 6 days'
Kid reluctant to say she was riding hogs by the yard.
Does not want to say , clams up what ever.
Still being a 14 yr old maybe she starts to cry from all the emotions competing.
Now foster mom is caught off guard.
'Honey it is ok you can tell me what happened'
A short leap to, 'held against my will, drugged me, raped me'

Yes I know I sound mean...however...
ran a youth centre and had a scenario similar to this play out more than once.
Some young girls have the wiles and thoughts of evil 30 year olds.
They become highly sexualized at a young age and run with it.

I would be curious to know if there were other females there and if she got money or goods.
It is a sad thing to say, but it happens.

Knew a 15 yr old girl who went to Toronto for a week without telling her fosters.
She was banging a guy in his 40's which she found cool when she came home with $700 leather boots and $1500 designer handbag.( which she stashed with a friend).
Her contemporaries named her the Prosti-tot. Soon she began recruiting and had a group of 4 girls working men on dating sites.
It became a dreadful shitshow.
She is now a street walker in another town.

She had no pimp..it was all her.
Just saying.
This story gets me wondering.

Something in this story smells of horseshit.
They have her for 6 days...how did she get away.
Did they simply cut her loose cuz they got tired of the 'rape game'.
Why did they not kill her when she could show police a recording studio which I am guessing for gangstas is fairly rare in Conn.

Hypothesis.
She is a wild child and has been sexually active.
Ran away for an adventure for a few days.
Did not think it through about what to tell foster mom when it was time to come home.
The guys toss her out played out and used.
She does not have to 'escape'
The mom of 'wookie' is not condoning rape but maybe thinks it is a gang bang.
No evidence is a caution in case the 'slut' gets buyers remorse after the fact.
No DNA trace to him...sadly the moron video documented for jerking off and bragging later.

Now we have a girl confronted by foster mom.
'Where were you, you don't just disappear for 6 days'
Kid reluctant to say she was riding hogs by the yard.
Does not want to say , clams up what ever.
Still being a 14 yr old maybe she starts to cry from all the emotions competing.
Now foster mom is caught off guard.
'Honey it is ok you can tell me what happened'
A short leap to, 'held against my will, drugged me, raped me'

Yes I know I sound mean...however...
ran a youth centre and had a scenario similar to this play out more than once.
Some young girls have the wiles and thoughts of evil 30 year olds.
They become highly sexualized at a young age and run with it.

I would be curious to know if there were other females there and if she got money or goods.
It is a sad thing to say, but it happens.

Knew a 15 yr old girl who went to Toronto for a week without telling her fosters.
She was banging a guy in his 40's which she found cool when she came home with $700 leather boots and $1500 designer handbag.( which she stashed with a friend).
Her contemporaries named her the Prosti-tot. Soon she began recruiting and had a group of 4 girls working men on dating sites.
It became a dreadful shitshow.
She is now a street walker in another town.

She had no pimp..it was all her.
Just saying.
This story gets me wondering.

Her not being old enough to consent makes it rape. There are plenty of legal, loose women out there, why not screw one of those?

Hope springs eternal. I wouldn't want to live in a world where your life was doomed before it really began based on a bad beginning.

A Connecticut man has been ordered to serve nine years in prison for his involvement in the gang rape of a 14-year-old girl.

The victim told authorities that 23-year-old Miguel Pagan, of New Britain, used a gun and a knife to keep her locked in a basement recording studio for six days.

The girl says that during her captivity she was drugged, raped by seven individuals and raped by Pagan in May 2017.

Pagan says his previous attorney, public defender Michael Isko, "railroaded" him into taking a deal and he wanted to withdraw his plea and go to trial.

Pagan claims his DNA was not "in" the victim.

Back