• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Yesterday was the birthday of Ethan Allison a boy who should have been loved and cuddled by the man who was his father.

Ethan was a typical toddler who liked to played and made the mistake of trying to get his father to play with him one too many times.

After lying about Ethan's injuries the father admitted that he had been sick that day and grabbed Ethan by his clothes.

Ethan slipped and banged his head against the hard cold tile floor that matched the heart that was beating in his father's chest.

Ethan's father was sentenced to 19 years in prison while Ethan was sentenced to death for being a little boy.

Post automatically merged:

Thank you! :)

Yesterday was the birthday of Ethan Allison a boy who should have been loved and cuddled by the man who was his father.

Ethan was a typical toddler who liked to played and made the mistake of trying to get his father to play with him one too many times.

After lying about Ethan's injuries the father admitted that he had been sick that day and grabbed Ethan by his clothes.

Ethan slipped and banged his head against the hard cold tile floor that matched the heart that was beating in his father's chest.

Ethan's father was sentenced to 19 years in prison while Ethan was sentenced to death for being a little boy.

View attachment 14732
I want you to also know & understand that Marin Clay Allison's father, John Russell Allison, was the Psychopathic Monster in this poor mans life. He was extremely abused throughout his childhood, surviving through abuses rangeing from sexual, physical, & emotional to financial from not only his father, but mother,Vickie, also. Marin Clay was a quiet, gentle and compassionate child before he was robbed if his own innocents by age of 12. He was more consumed by fear as he approached adolescence. I know he loved his son, Ethan, and was proud being a Father. He is only guilty of covering and taking the charge for his dad, John Russell Allison.( in case you can't figure that out...Is because of fear & protection from his father) So, before placing judgement upon others and their characters, know your facts. Maybe some research on behalf of understanding the brain functions and reactions when one is faced with extreme shock and trauma would be helpful to you.

I didn't mention any such thing....assume whatever you will. I don't care. Were you there? Who are you to say anything about something you know nothing about. Is your insight only based on what you read? hear?... Or Were you there to actually see & know details? Perhaps you weren't able to comprehend the post. Try reading it again and see what you kin come up with. ( hint: wrong person is behind bars)

@AnOnYmOus One unless you have cold hard proof .. legal documents proving what you say .. you're honestly wasting your breathe and spinning your wheels .. we are for the victims .. the courts are for the perpetrators .. so where's your legal proof!? Who gives a fuck if he was abused so we're a lot of us .. no free passes .. the ole someone else is guilty .. again prove it ..

Last edited:
I suffered extreme abuse as a child, physical, emotional, and psycological. It impacts me to this very day. A therapist once commented it was among the worst he had ever seen. However, I have never killed a toddler or even harmed one. I've also never harmed or killed anyone else.

Having a traumatic childhood is tragic, and I have sympathy that your friend experienced that, but IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE for harming or killing someone else, especially your own innocent baby. Many of the people on this forum have also experienced horrible abuse and trauma, so that excuse/explanation is absolutely not going to fly here. It is very possible to survive abuse and choose not to abuse and kill others, and we are proof of that.

Last edited:
@AnOnYmOus One, you asked
Is your insight only based on what you read? hear?...
The answer is a resounding YES! As outsiders, that's all we've got to go on. The point is, a baby is DEAD. D-E-A-D. Abuse, trauma, excuses--cough cough bullshit. You did not once mention any sadness for Ethan's death, only attempting to create a sob story for a murderer (either Dad or Granddad). Ethan's life mattered. So unless you have some proof to the contrary, I say the courts got it right.

As @Sevens My Charm and @Brillig said, many of us here have suffered multitudes of abuse and last I checked, none of us have used our past as an excuse to murder. CRUTCH MUCH?

Back