• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
84034582-3E85-4BAE-9214-38041DF30BF7.jpeg
"According to the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office, Brock Decker attacked his 53-year-old mother from behind at the family’s Suntree home on July 12.

He stabbed her in the chest multiple times and then holed up inside his home for four hours refusing police orders to come outside, according to an incident report.

The police report said the boy got in trouble at school and his parents doubted his explanation, and believed the adults.

“This is because you didn’t believe me,” she heard him say. This is when she felt herself being stabbed from behind.

A neighbor video recorded the scene in the exclusive country club neighborhood just after the stabbing.

Just after deputies arrived, as she was going in and out of consciousness, a police report said Decker gasped, “He ambushed me … I think he wanted to kill me.”"

Link!

Last edited:
Hope the little fuck learns what 'respect your elders' means while he's locked up.

Ah who the fuck am I kidding??? The parents are probably loaded, the best doctors will swear 'he's just a snowflake..." 'He'll get better' they'll say, and poof easy sentence.

I'd give it six to ten years from now someone will be updating this post on his latest crime antic involving some poor schmuck who crossed his path.

(edited - formatting)

Last edited:
My oldest brother is too. He first started showing signs right at 17-18. But that's a lot of sad right there. :(
Perhaps sad for their father, but the truth is no one else gives a damn about them, they are/were incredibly annoying and horrible to deal with. I suspect the ex g.f. is the only one still living. The brother was murdered long ago and the sister and mother have not been heard from for years.

When I see these 'kid stabs/murders parent' stories, it comes to mind that we don't have a window into what was really going on in these homes. I've read about some cases where it appeared that the parents were psychological abusers who pushed the wrong kid, but there are others where there are no clues to go on. Psychologically-abusing parents will never make plain what they were doing; instead, they feel justified and grandiose about their bad behavior.

There was this one where the parents appeared to be cruel psychopaths or sociopaths. Their kid was apparently cooked in the same pot. He murdered them and I think threw a party afterward or something ...

In any case I can't automatically frame kids in cases like this as simple pieces of shit. Psychologically-abusive people do not turn it all off when they squirt out a baby. Self-consumed, shithead school administrators do exist as well, and I can't necessarily trust their determinations out-of-the-box.

I think he wanted to kill me...

No shit Sherlock. What was your first clue? The knife in your back.

This is just the start. He will have a recurring role here at Dreamin Demon.

Back