• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sorry this is just going to be a link because I'm posting from my phone, but I just saw this link on Reddit... Very interesting. Also, apparently he has two Facebook profiles that have a whole lot of sketchy posts about missing children. http://kicks96.com/local-news/418459

This guy gives me the heebs the most.

I was peeping his fb profiles this morning. He is creepy as fuck

Been trying to find anything about whether they think this guy is fit, older, already there because fishing or hiking. Why didn't he try and get rid of their phone (some say the girls were "catfished", why leave their phone then?).

I also wonder if his true height might be obscured as his head is down and possibly slouching.

Suspect between 18 to 40? That's quite the spread.

Suspects gait seems impaired on the bridge. Is it a physical impairment or is the impairment due to being under the influence?

Good god I wish there would be some real forward movement in this case.

Continued prayers for Libby and Abby's families.

In the press conference he said the walk is careful because of the deterioration of the bridge but then he stresses his distinct walk and mannerisms. They seem to have more video than available to release to the public.
With the whole new sketch that is completely unlike the original one they have to have something new. Maybe some footage from the abandoned car they are looking for more information on? Something all of a sudden sending them in a different direction.

They either have something theyre holding super close to the hip and based this sketch around someone specific...

OR

They have absolutely fucking nothing and this is a desperation move. I would not be surprised if they had BOTH sketches from the getgo, but went with the older one originally cuz it looked closer to that grainy footage. After 2 years without any hits though, they decided to try their lluck with the younger one.

Also, Daniel Nations update is that authorities dont think he did it(nor do they seem to think he shot/killed that mountain biker, Tom Watson i wanna say his name was). He also got out of jail this past winter after a 10 month sentence for that colorado trail menacing shit. Read an interview he did with local media there that i dont feel like tracking down right now, but he says this whole thing has ruined his life, everyone thinks he's a killer. Just an absurdly bizarre situation where some criminal shitstain was in some very very wrong places at some exceptionally wrong times. Outrageous coincidences, but it seems that's all they are.

Interesting to note, according to the article, it was never confirmed that he was holding a hatchet when threatening people on the trail. The folks he was threatening ultimately said they couldnt tell for sure what, if anything, was in his hand.

[....]
But three years later, no arrest has been made in the slayings — and police have remained mostly tight-lipped about the case.

Doug Carter, superintendent of the Indiana State Police, which is leading the investigation, has insisted repeatedly that the Delphi slayings are not a "cold case."

Sgt. Kim Riley of the Lafayette Post of the Indiana State Police agrees.

"We're still working very hard on this case. It's not something that we've put off. It's not a cold case," Riley said. "We're still getting tips … at least one a day on average.

"We've told the family that we're not going to give up until we've run out of information to look at. That's kind of where we're at right now."
[....]
For the first six months afterward, there were more than 25 police agencies — mostly from Indiana — "that were assisting in this case in one way or another," Riley said.

Three years later, there are two state troopers, two Carroll County sheriff's deputies, a Delphi city police officer, and someone from the prosecutor's office working regularly on the case. And the FBI "still assists us," Riley said.
[....]
With an unsolved case that is three years old, such as the Delphi slayings, even with the use of DNA "you're not going to get a solution to a case, unless somebody is in the database," Pagliaro said.

State Police officials won't say whether they have collected DNA samples from the Delphi crime scene.
[....]
Investigators in the Delphi slayings have been reluctant to release detailed information from the crime scene, such as whether DNA or other evidence was collected, how the two girls died and when the slayings likely occurred.

Riley, of the State Police, said it's "kind of like a poker game. You don't want to throw out all your cards at the start."

"We don't want to put out any more information than we feel the public needs to know," he said. "When we have the person we want, we want to know what they know about the case. … That's why we've held back on the information that we've given out."
[....]
One area where State Police have been unusually forthcoming is in their belief that the suspect or suspects in the Delphi slayings is familiar with the town and the trail area.

"That is one of the theories that we have, that either the person is from the area, or visits frequently, that he's been to the area more than once," Riley said.

"It's probably one of the stronger theories that we have at this time, based on the terrain and the location. We have a strong suspicion that the person is either from the area, has visited there before or has lived in the Delphi area for a number of years."
[....]
{/quote]

How many people were arrested for other crimes while
they were supposed to be finding these poor kids killer/s ?

Did they think that arresting the 70 year old land owner for
driving with a suspended licence was going to get people who might know this subhuman killer to come forward ? Like that couldn't wait?

How do you even have the manpower to take him (and others) to processing when you are trying to solve the murder of 2 little girls who made the mistake of going for a walk in nature.

These pathetic idiots will be back with another news update - again
begging for people to come forward

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back