• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Prosecutors say the 13-month-old boy who was abandoned in the woods of central Oregon had a broken leg, a skull fracture and methamphetamine in his system.

The Bulletin reports prosecutors released details of the baby's condition at a hearing Wednesday in Deschutes County Circuit Court, arguing to increase the bond for 26-year-old Brandon Blouin, the boy's father.

Blouin was indicted earlier this year on charges that include abandonment of a child, custodial interference, child neglect and endangering the welfare of a minor.

A Deschutes County detective found the baby naked and alone for hours in the woods near Bend in May.

Investigators say the boy had been taken from his legal guardian in Parkersburg, West Virginia.
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-worl...FmBqV7hC4HPeEqPg2NsGp0VrmX1UYsdsA2u2YWf7ETuog
1545414382249.png

So the father kidnapped him on the other side of the country, drove cross country with him to Oregon, and then abandoned him in the woods to die? That makes no sense.

So the father kidnapped him on the other side of the country, drove cross country with him to Oregon, and then abandoned him in the woods to die? That makes no sense.

People are spiteful little dickheads. If he can’t have the kid, no one can!

1545478982189.png
1545479000315.png

Bradley Michael (Big Toe) Thomas and Brandon (Big Neck) Blouin , 26,
Another previously unreported detail the prosecutors introduced into the hearing was that on the night Blouin allegedly ran off with Bradley and having a nearby resident call 911, Katelin Dawn Jordan, 19, the baby's mother had also wandered off to another nearby home.

A local resident reported Jordan on their property 'mumbling incoherently' covered in bruises and scratches. The young woman told a sheriff's deputy that arrived on the scene that Blouin had beaten her and left with their baby.

'She appeared to be under the influence of meth,' the prosecutor said. Jordan was not charged in the incident.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...broken-bones-fractured-skull-meth-system.html

And despite his situation he looks happy as well as cute.

I don't think he looks that happy ... I personally fell in love with his "Stop asking me if I'm alright ... do I look alright to you ? ... look on his face.

He is so adorable. He's like the coolest kid we've seen here ...

Why is the first I'm hearing of this? Poor lil' Bubba! :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:
Post automatically merged:

May in Central Oregon can still get pretty damn cold. Its high desert country. It can dip into the 30's at night during July and August. And still be 95 during the day. (I love the city of Bend!) ;)
I, too, love Bend. Unfortunately, it is turning into another Portland.

I, too, love Bend. Unfortunately, it is turning into another Portland.
Wonderful Bend. Used to be so anti-Calif. Then, too many Californios moved there and Californicated it. I live on an extremely desirable area of California and I have plans to move to the high desert of northern eastern california, oregon, washington, nevada. So many wonderful places I've visited and loved.
I have a newspaper subscription to my secret new home. They had a Christmas parade on Main Street where Santa's sleigh was made of taxidermy deers! Where I live now, the outrage over that would have ended up on the DailyMail, but in my new secret home, it's no big deal. And there is a family shooting practice at the range twice a month! And the Ground Hog Festival in March. Bring your kids and the ..22's
And that is still California.

Last edited:
Wonderful Bend. Used to be so anti-Calif. Then, too many Californios moved there and Californicated it. I live on an extremely desirable area of California and I have plans to move to the high desert of northern eastern california, oregon, washington, nevada. So many wonderful places I've visited and loved.
I have a newspaper subscription to my secret new home. They had a Christmas parade on Main Street where Santa's sleigh was made of taxidermy deers! Where I live now, the outrage over that would have ended up on the DailyMail, but in my new secret home, it's no big deal. And there is a family shooting practice at the range twice a month! And the Ground Hog Festival in March. Bring your kids and the ..22's
And that is still California.
Take me with you. I'm great with my .22 and I have a great appreciation for taxidermied animals.

This is how aliens will infiltrate Society.
Posing as harmless little babies out in the woods.
Those aren't opioids in their blood system it is just part of their alien chemical makeup.
Be vigilant!
I pissed myself

I assumed the baby had a broken or sprained and swollen toe.
Or he inherited his father's head and neck....in his big toe.
I haven’t stopped pissing myself laughing throughout this entire thread. Y’all are killing me

Get out the depends adult diapers :
https://boredomtherapy.com/bad-taxidermy/

Last edited:
You weren't kidding, Olivia!

bad-taxidemy-15.jpg

bad-taxidemy-23.jpg
Omg satanica!! There’s so many!!! They are right up there with bad tattoos. Lol.
I seriously need to order adult diapers in bulk. Childbirth does a serious number on the ability to hold your bladder whilst laughing, coughing, sneezing etc.
Sorry to the males here if that’s TMI but it’s true and everyone that knows me will preface a joke with “ ok. Olivia’s gonna piss herself....”
I’d rather be a self pisser from laughing than a miserable dry pantied person any day
Xoxo

Omg satanica!! There’s so many!!! They are right up there with bad tattoos. Lol.
I seriously need to order adult diapers in bulk. Childbirth does a serious number on the ability to hold your bladder whilst laughing, coughing, sneezing etc.
Sorry to the males here if that’s TMI but it’s true and everyone that knows me will preface a joke with “ ok. Olivia’s gonna piss herself....”
I’d rather be a self pisser from laughing than a miserable dry pantied person any day
Xoxo
FYI. It’s 11:36 and I think I may be drunk. Hence the above. :rolleyes:

I'm so happy you're having fun today! Hopefully, I will be, too, in just a little while. I can't wait to share this link with my d-i-l. She's going to piss herself, too!

Well, crap, that page isn't nearly so friendly on my phone. :) Full of pop-up ads, etc.

Last edited:
@Satanica @cubby
he father of a 1-year-old boy who was left outside in central Oregon with a broken leg, cracked skull and meth in his system has accepted a plea deal that will send him to prison for over two years.

Brandon Blouin agreed this week to enter an Alford plea to criminal mistreatment, endangering the welfare of a minor and felon in possession of body armor.

In exchange, charges of custodial interference, child neglect and abandonment of a child were dismissed.

The Bulletin reports that the boy now lives with his grandmother.

Back