• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A 13-year-old boy in South Carolina fatally stabbed his mother Monday night, went to sleep, and a contractor discovered her blood dripping through the floorboards the next morning, authorities said Thursday.

[...]

The child stabbed the mother with a long blade knife at 9 p.m. Monday and then told police he went to sleep. He was awakened the next morning by a contractor who was hired to do some work on the house in Simpsonville, Loftis said.

"When the contractor came it startled him because apparently he did not realize a contractor was coming," the sheriff said. "So he went under the crawl space to hide because he did not know who was knocking at the door."

But the worker found the boy and told him to leave so he could get started on his work. But then he noticed blood dripping from above, went inside the house and discovered the dead body of 44-year-old Isabel Cristina Zuluaga.

He called police who conducted a manhunt for the child with several agencies, a K-9 dog and helicopter. They found him a few hours later on foot near a highway, and Loftis said the teen admitted to the "horrific" crime.

The weapon was left inside the home as well as other evidence that points to him committing the murder, Loftis said.

He is currently in custody and a Family Court judge will determine if the 13-year-old will be tried as an adult or juvenile, Loftis said.

The victim suffered multiple injuries and died from stab wounds to the torso, reports TV Station FOX Carolina.

The child's father did not live in the home and police are still investigating a possible motive, Loftis said. His name was not released because of his age, but Loftis said he had no history of disciplinary problems and he was a straight-A student.

The mother and son were of similar height and Loftis said
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/s-boy-13-killed-mother-bed-cops-article-1.2347924

Another one I am glad I didn't birth. Thank you technology for being advanced in my generation to obtain a tubal ligation :)

Now is one of those times I'm glad my kid is reasonably afraid of me. And by reasonably I can say for almost certain he won't be killing me in my sleep anytime soon.
What is with these little hell spawns offing their parents? Oreos and iPods don't grow on trees you little ungrateful shit heads.

If he was under pressure to be a straight A student that could have caused him to snap. 7th and 8th grade at my school was so rough that some of my classmates lost their shit and went nutty.

I wonder if mom grounded him from his phone or computer. I see my 12 yr old grandson go apeshit when he gets his taken away. Then he is begging to do chores to earn it back. This is seriously messed up.

This boy appears to be seriously emotionally detached if he can do something as horrific as stabbing his mother to death...then go to sleep. I hope we learn more.

Now is one of those times I'm glad my kid is reasonably afraid of me.
Keep it up Mama.

Seriously, I have a 15 year old, he's bigger and stronger than me, Hell, the 9 year old has been strong enough to hurt me for years now. They have been raised to RESPECT their mother, some call it fear, I learned that it is respect. Whatever the Hell you call it, it works.

Where was that kid from Dr. Phil last Monday night o_O:shifty:???

Uh, I couldn't get any audio on this one so I have no idea what either of them was saying, but as soon as little Johnny first pointed his angry little finger in the vicinity of mommy's face (nvm the slap he never would've delivered b/c his ass would've been in double traction), one thing and one thing only kept running through my mind like a hamster on an exercise wheel:

2079353.jpg

LOL

b/c his ass would've been in double traction)
I would slap my child into next week, then slap him some more for missing a week. And they would be praying to every God ever known to mankind that their stepfather didn't see or hear about it.

Oh Hell no, my child better not even consider raising his hand to me. Mama would lose her shit.

Another one I am glad I didn't birth. Thank you technology for being advanced in my generation to obtain a tubal ligation :)

I've had tubal litigation. Neighbors dipshit kid nearly drowned in our pool, said i shoulda known he was a poor swimmer, i was like bullshit there's plenty of floatation devices such as inflateable intertubes in there". They sued me anyways, settled it without too much damage though. Kid was alright, unfortunately.

If he was under pressure to be a straight A student that could have caused him to snap. 7th and 8th grade at my school was so rough that some of my classmates lost their shit and went nutty.

Yawn. If a kid is losing cuz of fucking middle school academia, he's got FAR deeper problems then the schoolin. Fucking nutbag fools. Lock em up forever.

He's going to grow up and slap his girlfriends

hahahha, if that kid ain't gay, he's the fattest little fuck on the waiting list. This pussy ain't getting his dick hard for any woman. I could see him being a pedo though.

I've been reading the comments on her best friend's FB (they're all in Spanish) and it appears the boy had said at school for several days that he planned on doing this, that he would become a serial killer and murder his mom, but none of the other kids listened and if they did no one took him seriously. Then that night he was on Skype with a few friends and told them again that that was the night, that he was going to kill her but they didn't believe him. :(

Last edited:
...it appears the boy had said at school for several days that he planned on doing this, that he would become a serial killer and murder his mom, but none of the other kids listened and if they did no one took him seriously.
Well this is majorly fucked up. Wants to be a serial killer, eh? That's a fucking aspiration? And starts with his mom? Then I have no sympathy for the little fuck. It was all premeditated and bullshit because he wanted to "be somebody." I hope he's dead before he's 18 so we know he can't harm anybody else with his egotistical antics. Ooohhh, serial killer...you're tough! How's that working out for you right now?

Friggin' asswipe. Had a nice fuckable mom and everything.

A South Carolina teen who was 13 years old when he stabbed his mother to death has been sentenced to 23 years in an adult prison for the crime.

Miguel Cano apologized at the Greenville County courthouse Monday for the 'horrible, evil thing' he did to his mother in their Simpsonville home in September 2015.

Isabel Zuluaga, 44, was stabbed in the chest, face and neck.

One stab wound went all the way through her chest and into the mattress she was laying on in her son's room, Solicitor Walt Wilkins said.

Wilkins asked for a significant sentence because Cano, now 17, told investigators he planned the brutal attack and thought about killing other people, too.

'There are many people that my crime impacted very negatively, and to you I am sorry. I am not happy to have hurt you. Some have lost a good friend. Others, a good family member, and I am ashamed to have caused it,' Cano said, according to media reports.

Cano's lawyers said he had trouble controlling his emotions and was diagnosed with autism after his arrest.

They had sought to have him found mentally incompetent to stand trial.

A judge ruled last year that Cano could be tried as an adult on a murder charge, which carried a possible sentence of 30 years to life in prison.

Prosecutors accepted a plea deal to voluntary manslaughter, which carried two to 30 years behind bars.

If Cano had been tried and convicted as a juvenile, he couldn't have been kept in prison after he turned 21.

Cano read his apology in court in a clear, calm voice.

'I'll continue to try my best to be a better person, not just during my incarceration, but as long as I live,' Cano said.

Back