• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Authorities said they received a report early Thursday morning that someone was shot.

Officials said James Anthony Bacon, 25, was walking north on S. West Crown Point Road when he encountered 13-year-old Vamari D. Bostic.

Officials said Bostic shot Bacon in the torso and fled the scene.

Officers tried to preform CPR on Bacon before emergency medical services arrived and took him to the hospital.

Officials were not able to revive Bacon.

Authorities have a warrant for first-degree murder for Bostic. Police said Bostic should be considered armed and dangerous.

According to officials, the Bacon and Bostic have been involved in some type of a dispute for weeks."

DD1f.jpg

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - The mother of a 13-year-old Winter Garden boy who was arrested Thursday on a murder charge says her son is a "nice kid," not a "senseless killer."
Delores Bostic was in court Friday while her son, Vamari Bostic, appeared before a judge. He's accused of fatally shooting 25-year-old James Bacon around 2 a.m. Thursday in Winter Garden. Police said the two were involved in some sort of ongoing dispute.
"It's unfortunate what happened. I pray for both families. I pray for her. I pray for me. But as far as Vamari being labeled as a senseless killer, that was not him and this was not a senseless killing," Delores Bostic said.

Last edited:
A nice 13yo boy is not out at 2am for any reason. A nice 13yo boy doesn't have a mugshot that makes him look like a 25yo experienced thug. Mom you raised a thug, better to accept that now, get his ass in jail forever, saves more heartache later. His next victim might be you!

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - The mother of a 13-year-old Winter Garden boy who was arrested Thursday on a murder charge says her son is a "nice kid," not a "senseless killer."
Delores Bostic was in court Friday while her son, Vamari Bostic, appeared before a judge. He's accused of fatally shooting 25-year-old James Bacon around 2 a.m. Thursday in Winter Garden. Police said the two were involved in some sort of ongoing dispute.
"It's unfortunate what happened. I pray for both families. I pray for her. I pray for me. But as far as Vamari being labeled as a senseless killer, that was not him and this was not a senseless killing," Delores Bostic said.

I went to her page. She is a gutter rat. Your son is nowhere near a nice kid. All y'all look like hood trash js

Reading the posts on Mom's wall, everyone is praying and praising Jesus like gutter trash does when shit goes down.

But then there is this one dude.
He posted the best post ever. Didn't talk shit. Just told it real.
I've been reading his page and laughing my ass off. I now have crush on his mind. Like when two souls meet and are connected. My mind just connected.

Settle down everyone, not in a creapy stalker way, in a humorous human to human way.

Reading the posts on Mom's wall, everyone is praying and praising Jesus like gutter trash does when shit goes down.

But then there is this one dude.
He posted the best post ever. Didn't talk shit. Just told it real.
I've been reading his page and laughing my ass off. I now have crush on his mind. Like when two souls meet and are connected. My mind just connected.

Settle down everyone, not in a creapy stalker way, in a humorous human to human way.

What was his post?

A nice 13yo boy is not out at 2am for any reason. A nice 13yo boy doesn't have a mugshot that makes him look like a 25yo experienced thug. Mom you raised a thug, better to accept that now, get his ass in jail forever, saves more heartache later. His next victim might be you!
@cubby .. my thought was why didn’t the judge ask why the hell her 13 year old was out at 2am and fine her for him being out after city curfew.. if there isn’t one .. cops sure the hell would have taken him home or to juvenile if they had found him .. that if before off’ing an enemy / frenemy ...

Last edited:
Well, we all know a bit about young Vamari "Vmann" Bostic and his mother, here's a few things about James Bacon from his mother:

Bacon was out for a walk Wednesday night with his sister when police say Bostic shot and killed him while she watched.

In the tight-knit neighborhood, everyone knew by the time the sun came up what had happened.

"I seen my brother this morning, laying out on that bed,” said Kendrick Bacon. “That really took some part of my heart, knowing I won't be able to see my brother ever again."

Bacon's family was planning to get together for the Fourth of July. His mom was on her way from Atlanta when she got the news about her son and the teenage murder suspect.

"The only thing I can say to you sir, to you baby, I forgive you,” Bacon’s mother, Tysha Brunson, said.

"All I want is peace," she said.

Late Thursday afternoon, she said she cannot live with hate in her heart. So she had to come up with another option and she decided to forgive and focus on remembering her son.

"He was a good kid,” Brunson said. “He made a couple of mistakes in his life. We all do. He was a great father. He was a great son to me."

[....]

Here's a few pictures James Bacon's mother posted on her FB (link) in memory of her murdered son, you know, the one she said "He made a couple of mistakes in his life. We all do. He was a great father. He was a great son to me."
Now, I'm not saying the photos alone indicate Tysha Townsel's son wasn't a "great father" or a "great son", but when combined with James Bacon being a 25 year old man and having "a beef" with a 13 year old kid, makes me wonder if she isn't as delusional as Bostic's mother.

Back