• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 13-year-old missing Massachusetts girl was dumped at a hospital there — possibly by a much older man — and pronounced dead shortly afterward, according to a disturbing new report.

Chloe Ricard, 13, of Amesbury, was dropped off at the emergency room of Lawrence General Hospital in Lawrence, Mass., around 4:45 p.m. Monday, Boston 25 News reported.

“[The police officers] said she was lifeless,” the girl’s stepfather, Brian Dolan, told Boston 25 News. “No pulse, no nothing, they just drove in and dropped her off. She didn’t even have a pulse when they pushed her out of the car.”

Dolan said he was told a man in his 40s was responsible.

“The only thing I was told earlier from another agency is … someone 47 years old dropped her off,” the distraught stepdad told the station. “Whoever did this to my little stepdaughter, trust me, I hope there’s hell to pay because they threw her out of the car like a bag of trash. If that was your kid, if that was your sister, if that was your brother, or your mother, or your father, what would you do? I’m beside myself.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/05/22/13-year-old-girl-dies-after-shes-dumped-at-hospital-in-disturbing-mystery/

Attachments

• Chloe_Ricard.jpeg
    Chloe_Ricard.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 1,915
Her mother, Deborah Goldsmith-Dolan, and her stepfather, Brian Dolan, said Chloe was dropped off at a friend’s house about 4 p.m. Sunday. Chloe would often hang out with friends when she was overcome with sadness or anger and didn’t feel like being at home, her mother said during an interview at the family’s Amesbury home Tuesday night.

Chloe did not come home Sunday night, and Goldsmith-Dolan said when she reached out to her daughter’s friends on Monday morning, she was told Chloe was safe with a friend in Haverhill.

At some point during the day, Goldsmith-Dolan said, a state worker from the Department of Children and Families contacted her, saying “there was some red flags” and that Chloe was possibly planning to move out of state.

Goldsmith-Dolan went to the police station to report her daughter missing about 4 p.m. Monday. She was there, she said, when a friend of Chloe’s texted her, saying Chloe had been taken to the hospital in Lawrence.

Link

OD, maybe?

Her mother is an idiot for letting her 13 year old CHILD decide what and where and how long she goes out for. Teens are angsty, emotional, hormonal and that includes bouts of sadness they aren't sure about, random feelings of anger or frustration. IT'S CALLED BEING A TEEN. But you don't allow children to dictate themselves. Idc HOW grown she look or even acted, she was barely done playing with barbies and shit. My child has a phone, she also know SHE had better ask permission to go anywhere, she better call me every few hours to check in. Not her friend, not her friends mama, certainly not the next fucking day.

Her mother is an idiot for letting her 13 year old CHILD decide what and where and how long she goes out for. Teens are angsty, emotional, hormonal and that includes bouts of sadness they aren't sure about, random feelings of anger or frustration. IT'S CALLED BEING A TEEN. But you don't allow children to dictate themselves. Idc HOW grown she look or even acted, she was barely done playing with barbies and shit. My child has a phone, she also know SHE had better ask permission to go anywhere, she better call me every few hours to check in. Not her friend, not her friends mama, certainly not the next fucking day.
Ideally, you are correct. I am willing to extend some grace to her parents though unless they were abusive or negligent. My oldest daughter is very strong-willed and is 8 going on 28! Scares the hell out of me because she extremely smart. Maybe this girl outwitted her parents to go behind her back...idk. It’s not a tongue in cheek remark anymore to say you’re gonna put bars on the windows of your daughters. Or sons for that matter!

WTF is this about: "At some point during the day, Goldsmith-Dolan said, a state worker from the Department of Children and Families contacted her, saying “there was some red flags” and that Chloe was possibly planning to move out of state."

Where and how did the department get this information?
Right? I don't know if it's the reporting or the incident itself, but there are a lot of missing pieces here.

WTF is this about: "At some point during the day, Goldsmith-Dolan said, a state worker from the Department of Children and Families contacted her, saying “there was some red flags” and that Chloe was possibly planning to move out of state."

Where and how did the department get this information?
And how strange regarding the detail about the suspect being a 47 year old male? Damn that’s specific info! And no perp in custody?

Ideally, you are correct. I am willing to extend some grace to her parents though unless they were abusive or negligent. My oldest daughter is very strong-willed and is 8 going on 28! Scares the hell out of me because she extremely smart. Maybe this girl outwitted her parents to go behind her back...idk. It’s not a tongue in cheek remark anymore to say you’re gonna put bars on the windows of your daughters. Or sons for that matter!

Ok, but she took another kids word her kid was ok for 24 hours....you would sit back and accept someone else telling you your child was fine, don't wory? Somehow I doubt that, it's negligence at SOME point. We get mad these kids act crazy but ultimately we can take their stuff, put bars up, decline them freedoms like smartphones, house keys, video games and vehicles. As parents we have power over comforts like that. I don't think it's hard to ask to speak to your own child to verify they are indeed ok or threaten to immediately call police to go over and welfare check that house. It was her responsibility as a parent.

Ok, but she took another kids word her kid was ok for 24 hours....you would sit back and accept someone else telling you your child was fine, don't wory? Somehow I doubt that, it's negligence at SOME point. We get mad these kids act crazy but ultimately we can take their stuff, put bars up, decline them freedoms like smartphones, house keys, video games and vehicles. As parents we have power over comforts like that. I don't think it's hard to ask to speak to your own child to verify they are indeed ok or threaten to immediately call police to go over and welfare check that house. It was her responsibility as a parent.
Great points.

When this was originally in the local papers, the articles had very few details but specifically mentioned other extremely young OD’s in Mass recently. They never came out and said it, but the paired the deaths together and didn’t mention any other child deaths.

Lawrence is the fentanyl capital of New England. I’d put money on an OD, and possibly intentional.

Bet stepdad was abusing her
Her Dad has recently died that’s why she was depressed n her mom n step dad were “helping” her the best way they knew how n by doing that they gave a 13yr old way to much freedom. If my 13 yr didn’t come home on a Sunday night u bet ur ass I’d be all over that , tracking her down ON SUNDAY NIGHT! Not waiting til 4pm Monday. The school had called mom Monday morning to tell her her kid didn’t show up so she knew something was up early Monday morning but only texted her daughters fiends n only got texts back saying she was “ok” . I would only be satisfied speaking with n see my kid not through a friends texts.

Her Dad has recently died that’s why she was depressed n her mom n step dad were “helping” her the best way they knew how n by doing that they gave a 13yr old way to much freedom. If my 13 yr didn’t come home on a Sunday night u bet ur ass I’d be all over that , tracking her down ON SUNDAY NIGHT! Not waiting til 4pm Monday. The school had called mom Monday morning to tell her her kid didn’t show up so she knew something was up early Monday morning but only texted her daughters fiends n only got texts back saying she was “ok” . I would only be satisfied speaking with n see my kid not through a friends texts.
Thank for sharing. A death of parent would also cause that behavior

"Carlos Rivera is charged with two counts of distribution of Class B drugs to a minor, two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14, and one count of indecent assault and battery on a person over 14, the Essex District Attorney’s Office said.

Rivera was arrested early Saturday morning after being questioned by investigators at the Lawrence police station, authorities said. He was held on $750,000 bail and is expected to be arraigned Tuesday in Lawrence District Court."

I'm just surprised they nabbed him with coke and not heroin (at least so far). Kinda hard to die from coke. Possible there is more to come I suppose.

He was charged with two counts of distribution of cocaine to a minor, two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 and one count of indecent assault and battery on a child over 14.

Prosecutors also said Rivera sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl at an earlier date.

Back